A/N: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ!

Hi y'all! Long time no see, right?
As for the new readers, hello to you guys too and I'm happy to see that you chose to read this, even though it's discontinued.

[If some of you want to jump over me babbling, please continue scrolling to part 1 further down. There is two lines marking where the important parts begin and end.]

It's been nearly a year since I've updated this fanfiction and there hasn't been a day when I haven't thought about it and how things will continue. As for what I've done lately, it's been finishing my drafts, stressing over school and pretty much nothing since my ass continues to procrastinate :")

Man, my watching list is rather long-

Anyways, I've been bored even though I could've done a hundred things and I apologize for the late delay of this update. I do hope it's not too late though, and that most of my former readers, too, are reading this right now.

These last two years has been somewhat bad for me, I-LAND was both awesome and heartbreaking, I've been drowning in school work and my anxiety definitely got worse. To not mention about the fact that we have gone almost a half year without Hyunjin now.

I really miss him and I'm constantly worried about his mental health, how he's doing or if he's even recovering. Every time something pops up about him, I always rush to get to the updates but it often ends up with me in tears. It comforts me that STAYs are waiting as patiently as me for him to come back and that we would do anything for him to do so. And yes, my dislike towards JYPE has continued to grow like a mountain :D

Because of all this, maybe that's why I'm posting this update? And if I'm lucky, it won't just bring me happiness, but also you guys.

——————————1————————————

I've given it a lot of thought and in the end, I have decided to rewrite this entire story. That's pretty much what I've been doing lately, and it's going to be OT8.

Now here's the part where I will say it again:
I chose to not write about my opinions on Woojin.

Even though the rewrite is strictly OT8, I would wish for you to not come to any conclusions that aren't confirmed by myself. I simply do not wish to talk about the matter and if you're reading this, do not comment anything about Woojin on either this version or the new version.

Since my latest A/N was put as the last chapter in this fanfic, I apologize to those who came here afterwards and didn't know. But from now on, I ask you to not comment about him. If you do follow my requests, then I'm deeply grateful and I thank you for understanding.

Now, the rewrite isn't completely finished since I've made smaller to bigger changes. Therefore, I hope you're patient with me and will read it anyways. I myself, have experienced waiting for a rewritten version and simply didn't think it was as interesting as before while reading it.

I also have about 45 chapters to rewrite, so please be patient with me. I'm forever grateful for your understanding and support, even though I don't feel like I deserve it.

While I haven't finished the rewritten version, I shall decide whether to let this original version stay on my account or unpublish/delete it later. If you would want to, I'm alright with you reading this version instead, but beware of not beta read and grammar errors. Please, do avoid commenting about Woojin too.

If I decide to delete this version, I'll announce it here and in my profile before doing so.

——————————-2————————————

Truthfully speaking, wattpad did delete about 6000 words I wrote, hence my breakdown 4 am in the morning-

But I've been working my hardest with the new version, so I hope it's something you will come to enjoy ;)

I'm also happy that you guys still came back and read even though I didn't update and went dead on almost 6 months T^T

I dunno what I've done to deserve so much kindness ( ಥ﹏ಥ)

Comments has always been a boost for me and I found myself laughing at some, even. They're are actually one of the reasons to why I consider keeping this original fic :0

You guys find a way to light up my day every time and I'm reminded of that when I read other stories. As an author ( a not so experienced one, I can tell you that- ) I'm happy to have such supporting readers ♡✧( ु•⌄• )

I'm really terrible for keeping you waiting like this ;-;

Please forgive me, I'm so sorry for postponing and not updating in so long.

I hope you can continue supporting me and read the rewrite! If it's not as good as the original, then I will apologize for that too :")

////

Your lazy author,

Akira-cchi <3