6

My brows are kept knitted in one unexplained feeling. My forehead was wrinkled in a way that I didn't like. The sides of my mouth turned down because of the way I'm tasting my tongue. 

The taste was utterly bitterly and longing. Longing for something that my eyes have grown to and my heart was used to. Bitter because of the things that my heart burns for the hatred. It burns because, the things, in my mind, that I thought will pan out like I wanted too, didn't pan out. I hate that. Alam ko naman 'yung kasabihan na 'expect the unexpected'. But, still. I'm a human, everything will still surprise me.

My mind was deep on swimming. The water of thoughts that happened last time. Las time... with her. My mind was afloat and my eyes weren't directed on the path that I was walking. Because of all that, my head felt something hard and hit it. I groaned loudly as the pain grows in my forehead. The way it hit me was like someone who always spent their available times in the gym. This person's chest captivates the phrase 'rock bottom' well. Suddenly, I wanted to meet the person who was in my way and straightly let them feel my revenge.

"Miss?" The familiarity of his voice, made my eyes grow bigger and my head pounded. All had been forgotten, when that person spoke. Suddenly, I remembered the first time those words filled my ears and my head pounded pain.

"Forsythe?" The voice that I had within me, became small when I tried to speak using it. All the strength that I had for this day was now unclear, because of all the things that the shining sun had done to me.

I know that it was Forsythe who talked to me because my eyes always somehow find him every time. Not being a stalker or someone obsessive okay?

Their circle is pretty famous that's the reason why I know him. But I and Luna didn't care about who's who that's why we don't talk often about them. Also didn't care about them.

"Ah, ako nga 'yun?'" With uncertainty and questioning, he asked that me. Feels like he doesn't even know himself.

I gaze my eyes upon him. When the sun shined in his flat hair, I bit my cheeks. His face familiarises questioning and curiosity. His lips turned sideways and his eyes turned to me. I gulped something in my throat as his eyes find his ways into mine.

"Uy, si Miss masakit ang ulo!" An annoying thing filled my ears. His voice was high pitched and it just screams irritating. Gosh!

I moved away from Forsythe after I realized that my breathing caught some of his manly smell. I hope that he didn't notice that I was catching some of his smell. Gosh, that would be embarrassing.

When I talked to a man, days ago, it was a handsome man. But now... wag na lang nating pag-usapan... My sight came up upon him, because of his chest hitting me. Yeah, he looks ugly. I don't know what people saw in this guy. Baka naman ay may curly fetish sila? That may be the reason why they find this guy attractive. Buti na lang ako, wala. I always see my girl classmates or just a girl in the hallways, drooling over him. Like... Yuck... Ew!

Instead of answering his nonsense remark at me, I rolled my eyes at him. He gasped out of the air and he dramatically pointed his fingers at me after I rolled my eyes at him. I swear to god! This man! He even put his hand on his chest and acted like he was dying. Ampota! Seriously? The most attractive one? I don't think so.

"Arte mo!" My whole face upturned with disgust after I said that to show my reaction to his dramas in life. I crossed both of my arms at his front and mocked his face.