Chapter 5

Arsenio Point of View

"Hello there, Cadence; I see you got rid of another few inches of your skirt? How fascinating!" I whistled as I trailed my eyes along her long limbs as I passed by her.

A couple more inches taken, the world would finally see the beauty of her vagina, all in the name of fashion.

"Mr. Garcia, good evening. You noticed?" She giggled, albeit like a possessed person, as she asked me right in the middle of my office building right in front of many passerby employees.

And she missed the sarcasm behind my fascination again.

Cadence! Cadence, you cannot attract me with those legs. When I say I have seen better, I mean it.

"Hard not to notice the humanly possible bite marks on your inner thigh. You took flaunting to another level, dear. Impressive!" Saying with a wild grin, I walked to my private elevator, greeting my employees on the way.

Javier followed me closely sneezing a snicker at the incident that just took place. Once I and Javier rode the elevator, he cleared his throat for a couple of times giving me a reason to smirk.

"You don't need to know the answer, Javier." I finally said after seeing him struggling to ask me something he shouldn't.

"You knew what I was itching to ask?"

Well, it's not too tough to deduce where his thoughts were going.

"Of course. Reading people comes with being a ruler. You don't have to know if I was implying to Valentina or not just now." I retorted back with a low rough tone laced with anger.

If the better version of a woman I knew of was Hottie or not, I didn't want another male specie to have ideas of it.

That's inappropriate. Quite improper too.

"I apologize, sir." Javier bowed a little and I hummed back in reply.

Once in my office, I took no time to take my large throne that I specifically had it custom made just so I could put it in my office. Thrones are my favorite places to sit.

Comes with the feeling of being a King!

"What happened with the task I gave you?" The past humor is subdued by the seriousness of the matter.

There were heaps of files on the table waiting for me to read and sign them and there is a lot of other works and matters I have to look into closely.

With everything coming at me in full force, I cannot slow down the issues anymore. I have to get rid of the obstacles and dangers as soon as possible before they could touch my heart.

"All set in motion, Majesty. You shall have the daily reports on it." I nodded, leaving it to him to deal with the task.

Javier is one of the very few people I trust my secret missions with and with him on the head of the security tier, I feel a little reassured.

"I really hope we could resolve the problem before it is too late and you loose what is important to you." Javier's words brought me a bout of chuckles.

"We shall. I will never let something or someone come in between me and my future. I will trample them enough to kill their zeal to stand back." Assuring him, mostly to myself, I waved my hand asking him to leave to complete the tasks I gave him.

How I wish to have someone to warm my bed right now! If not for the heaps of work waiting for me, I would've worked on ways to relieve the sudden rush of desire and lust I have been feeling after meeting Hottie.