Chapter 6

Valentina Point of View

"Throw Ms. Bianchi out of the window, Sienna. You can call be Valentina or Val like my brother does." I said to the short but utterly cute woman that my brother chose to have in his life.

We were currently in my bedroom with the company of my little sweet peach whose diaper I'm changing with a grunt.

My baby boy grew up much that his stools are starting to smell so badly.

"You made a mess, sweet boy. Mamma is having a hard time here." I mumbled to him with a fake glare and he returned it by laughing out in fits as his mischievous brain started to work.

The little boy made it clear that he was not having anything but fun while he trashed violently just so he could make it harder for me if it was not in the first place.

And the most vicious thing he got from his father is that all the while he is tough to handle, he has this mix of two signature smirks – one inherited from my rouge brother and the other from the royal swine.

"Is he always like this?" I heard Sienna asking me with a tinge of amusement in her voice. I can literally hear the laugh from the way she sang out her question.

"You have no idea. Ariel, his nanny, once brought her friend's puppy for a day and Agustin happened to think that he has to take care of the puppy and the house so he covered the puppy's face with a diaper so he could prevent the small animal from making a mess." I shared the memory of the day when my little boy almost made an enemy out of the dog clan.

When I think back to all the days, all those moments I spent with him, the resentment I have towards the pig tones down a little.

After all, if it wasn't for his sperms, I wouldn't have had such an amazing boy in my life.

Sienna continued to laugh at the incident I shared and sat on the bed beside me to help me with my son. She held him down to the bed, restricting him from trashing anymore causing the most adorable frown a year and a half baby could muster.

It was one hell of a feat to change his diaper, now that he is much stronger and started to walk without much difficulty.

"Gracie." I thanked the small woman who was smiling widely at my son as she played with his chubby cheeks. "Now, tell me Sienna, what do you like eat? We can catch up sometime on some good food. As you might've already got the idea that we, Bianchi's, are food lovers."

I set my little boy on the floor once I cleansed him and cleaned myself from the stench as well. I already closed the door of my bedroom from inside so he would not go outside but still, I cannot help but keep on him.

He is just so playful!

"Any vegetarian food. I don't eat meat or any non vegetarian for that matter." I hummed at her reply when suddenly I remembered this amazing Indian restaurant where the food is heavenly and they only serve vegetarian over there.

I highly doubted how that particular Indian restaurant was still in business with only serving vegetable and fruits but then when I tried their regional food made with variety of spices, it was absolutely heavenly.

That was when I came to know that most of Indians are vegetarians as per their religious customs, I suppose. But all in all, their food was finger licking good.

"Surely." She answered briefly but the questions behind her brief reply are clearly indicated.

"You know Sienna, my brother is not that bad of a person but then again, he isn't bad to me since I'm sister. You are a different issue but what I want to tell you is, try to put up with what life is throwing at you if you cannot fight it." I can understand her hesitation, her insecurities quite well. Heck, she has gone through much more than I could even imagine.