Chapter 11

Arsenio Point of View

"You son of a –"

"Bianchi."

"No, you good for n-"

"Naughty rendezvous?"

"How could you –"

"Be this handsome and happening. I know, I wonder the same."

"I will kill –"

"Anyone who captures my heart apart from you? I think that is going a little far. Let's put our passion towards each other lightly."

It will take me years to calm the anger with is in full swing inside me but I don't have that much time before I settle the rows with the sneaky bastard who is a good for nothing nuisance for the world.

How dare he?

Emptying the glass of water on my head in a mere and a useless attempt to cool down myself, I plopped down on the large settee right in front of the Bianchi bastard.

If only I can kill him with all those medieval torture tools but sadly, he has his own knowledge on those methods himself.

How I wish I could slap the smirk off his face.

It took me good twenty minutes of grateful silence from his part and ten times of counting back numbers in my head, I was finally good enough to conduct a conversation but by no means I am calm.

"Now that I see you are back to your senses, tell me Amico, what kind of problem is pecking your balls?" Leonardo Bastard Bianchi dared to ask me with such innocence that made me want to drill a hole right there and stuff him inside the core of earth.

No Arsenio, you cannot lose it. You were always praised for your wit and diplomacy in holding conversations. Remember how all those ladies loved your humor although they did not know that it is sarcasm indeed.

You can do this and you can do this diplomatically.

"How are you these days, Leo. No phone call from your part from a few days and that hurt me a lot." I asked with a smile fully aware he knew what I'm trying to do.

"A Bianchi has many responsibilities and duties, Amico. They are not some kind of Kings to some states that can order around to get their job done. We strive to live and so I was busy."

That Satan of a Bastard of a Vermin worse than Corono virus!

These two, brother and sister, are the only people that can get this kind of reaction from me.

Heck, his sister is worse!

"Right and in the midst of all the responsibilities you forgot to mention that you got yourself a son? How gratifying." Now two can play this game.

Nah, I will play this game and you will be played, you Vermin!

"What?" He asked in a ridiculed tone as he leaned into me putting his face almost into my chest and... sniffed. "Are you drunk? What the heck are you talking?"

"Wait, you don't know?" I said as a smile was just behind the teeth, struggling its way to my lips. "Sienna." I said with a smile leaving the chance to arrive with his own answers.

Leo's eyes widened but the emotion that passed through his eyes is more like he considers me either crazy or on my path to become one.

"Arse, Amico? Are you fine? Sienna is a girl and by no means is she my son. How could you, after all the studies and learning, arrive at such weird idea?" Goodness! Can someone hit this man with some... awareness perhaps?