Chapter 49

Valentina Point of View

Garcia Indeed.

No wonder why Garcia household's affairs are entertaining. They have such intriguing plots with twists and very exciting turn of events in unexpected ways.

Turns out, Matias even killed his father too. He is a rotten meat of an animal is a huge understatement.

"Why are we not going there to be a part of revelation ceremony?" I asked still having my complete focus on the TV screen.

Pig shrugged, "One, as a ruling person, I shouldn't get directly involved in revealing my own family affairs to the world. It will bring bad consequences in the future and may affect my reputation. Two, we have to witness Agustin's kidnap, fight with the bad guys and play absolute victim card." Raising a brow at him, my lips pressed into a scowl.

"You mean my son will be kidnapped now and you are gambling with his safety just to prove some damn point to your people? Have you lost it?" I gritted holding him by his collar.

"Don't fret yourself, Amor. There is still time for that as we are yet hear the whole story from Maya." Pig can be pretty carefree when he shouldn't

Proved to be an animal only good for its meat!

I have him a once all over glare and turned back to the screen as several voices penetrated through it.

"Matias found me in Scotland with my husband when I had my guard down. I was only guarding myself from the previous King and did not guess the stupid plot of his brother. Matias found a time when I was alone and molested me followed by kidnapping me. He managed to get my brother and sister in law on his side when he locked me with their help. Soon I got pregnant as a mark of his victory in his first step towards the throne."

Molested?

How come these men take such heinous act so lightly? Can't they work on wining a woman's heart?

This is the reason I'm still disgusted by my own brother but Matias's sickened the whole concept to next universe.

Poor Maya Regio, her life is destroyed by both the Garcia brothers. If only I can call lightening and strike them for eternity.

"You are a shame to our state and the royal family, Matias Garcia. You don't deserve to be a human." I heard one of the council members speak with utter loathing in his voice.

"That is not even the start of his inhumane contributions. It was when I was pregnant and taken care of enough by them; I stumbled upon the old butler and learned the truth about Matias father's murder by his hands. I did confront him about his heinous act only when the butler left the city to hide himself although I did not reveal the source of information. I was intermittently safe due to my pregnancy at that time. It was only after I gave birth did Matias and my family pressured me to reveal the location of so called evidence. I did not open my mouth about it so they took the interrogation to next step and slammed me to the wall when I lost my consciousness and later decided to play dead and wait for the right time to get out of their hold. But I did know my pretense will make me a direct witness behind the slaughter of the late Majesties."

"Shut up. Shut up you don't know anything. Stop lying." Matias screamed running to Maya in rage but the guards held him tightly and got him on his knees.

While everything is getting recorded, the council of Malaga and the council of integrated royal familieswho love and blindly support Pig showed their condolence after hearing about his parent's murder.

"What do you mean, Ms. Regio? Didn't the late Majesties passed away due to an attack from the past rival? Matias Garcia was also hurt in the whole fiasco." One of the council members from the Unified royal families asked in a great exclaim.