Chapter 50

Arsenio Point of View

This is ridiculous!

No, unfair!

There is nothing more disappointing in my life than what I'm experiencing right now.

I was ready, all ready to get the rewards, praises for my foolproof plan and great deal of appreciation from myself for my acting.

Everything was set. Every move I made worked out. Except, the last step worked out for not me but for someone else.

That someone being my mortal enemy!

My rival!

My own son!

However I'm going to deal with this boy – nay, a mythical beast – for my whole life?

I planned beforehand and executed in capturing the people who would come after my son and Val. I especially had Javier and Aerial to protect the little beast. After the revelation of truth, I hurt myself and hurt Val in order to make a perfect sequence of saving our little boy, the prince of Malaga, in style.

I specifically sat last night and prepared a script to perform a great acting.

Everything was going well until...

Until we reached there with Agustin and the little beast who was laughing and squealing all the way suddenly looked disheveled and started crying as soon as we entered the building where the drama of Matias and crew was going on.

I should've been me and Val showing off our valiant spirits by showing out son safe in our arms. I even breathed hard to showcase the struggle I went through in saving my family.

What happened in the end?

Little beast cried hard and leaned to the arms of all the council members perfectly gaining their sympathy and attention.

The boy had the gall to send me a secret smile while gaining all the attention. And Val... Val couldn't stop fawning over her son's adorability which is not there in the first place.

"Aww, come here, my baby." Tia cooed as she hugged him in his arms. All about the shocked Matias, Piero and Bria was forgotten when the little boy occupied her arms and her attention.

Waste of all the planning! None are concerned about the Majesties who worked hard to get their son back.

But then again, I can't blame them too. The little beast is just so good at playing his role.

God knows how he is so exceptionally skilled at the age of two. Quite unbelievable!

"Let's not feed you what you ate while carrying Agustin when you carry our second baby." I said almost in exasperation.

I will have to call all the expert doctors and get a diet plan to give make humble child.

"There will not be any second child. You and me are over." Well, that's hot!

The way she breathe out smoke from her nose like an angry bull is a complete turn on.

"That we will see." I silently promised her sending a heated smirk.

"I'm very shocked, saddened by the series of truth that came out." I announced loudly in an authoritative voice booming in the room. I had everyone's attention right away as they made a way for me to walk to the center and continue what I was telling.

"I want to torture them, kill them painfully like they deserve but before I was a son, grandson, husband and a father, I'm a King and a King should have control over his sentiments before taking a decision." While others are listening to me carefully, I did not miss two scoffs thrown towards me, one from adult female and another from...