Chapter 31

Arsenio Point of View

"I can't believe you are acting as her parent and giving her off in marriage to some other man. I thought you wanted me to get her back, Tio." When it comes to acting, Garcia family has always created wonders.

Now, as an actor of new generation, I cannot shame my ancestors, can I?

We had always been great in pretending. We, Garcia's, might find it hard to be genuine to a person but when it comes to feigning and faking it, we are no less than greatest of the greatest actors.

"I did, hijo. But she hates you so deeply and it was her decision to give Demetri Regio a chance, After all you did hurt her so when she asked me to act as her parent in her marriage ceremonies, I couldn't refuse her request." He sighed dejectedly and boy what a ostentatious sigh it was.

"Demetri is not the right person for her."

"I told her the same but she said she married a person whom she loved and trusted so much and got backstabbed so she is now going to try a person who might not be right for her." Val is such a vixen.

Her responses were to the point and one cannot find and faults in her statements.

Bianchi she is but being with a Garcia before, she is surely a great resource of skills.

"Well a man has wandering feet as you know and it is the woman who should patiently handle him and wait for him to return back." If only Val hears these nonsensical words coming out of my mouth, she will nonetheless kill me even though she knows I didn't mean them.

Tio snickered at the seriousness in tone and arrogance in my words. The old dog shook his head in disbelief and hit me behind my head.

"You should watch what you are saying. Valentina is such a nice girl and you humiliate her with that nonsense of yours. I think you don't deserve her with that mindset. Let her find her own happiness and you should go and find a woman who can stop your wandering feet." Oh, I already had.

I found her; in fact she had always been with me. If it weren't for you who played the whole royal family into dangerous web of conspiracies, I would've lived with her and my son happily.

But don't worry Tio, for what you did, I will not kill you. Not at once thought. I will be killing you every moment of your life.

"You can't say that. Not everyone is like you. You married Tia and have been loyal to her all the while even after you both couldn't produce a child. Who in their right minds, in twenty first century, will dedicate themselves to one woman so seriously. You are the odd one out here." I baited him with few sarcastic garnishes of the truth to which he looked delighted truly.

The past couple of days, we had been looking through everything that is related to Matias and Demetri to see if we could find any evidences of the assassination of my parents or some other crimes they had done but only met dead end.

There was nothing. No proof, no loopholes, no hint, no trace; Nothing.

It was as if Matias is a man of law and nature. We found no spot to point out on him. Even being the main person of the two large foundations, he was very careful in presenting otherwise, leaving no hint in the business circle as well.

So I decided to get a confession from him and Demetri directly. Val is already making a dangerous move of acting her part as Demetri's fiancée so I didn't want her to try anymore of the madness than she is already doing.

Also, she has responsibility of our son in her hands. I cannot occupy her time and energy with Garcia shit.

So with that in mind, I'm making my move against him slowly. This time, I don't intend to waste my time in finding the proofs blindly; I rather get the confession right out of their mouths.