Chapter 36

Valentina Point of View

What a clever move!

Indeed he is a royal pig!

He got the doctor to include a section of DNA test in the report as a normal phenomenon of the hospital.

In the eyes of everyone, he is just an audience but they have no idea that their Majesty himself is the ringmaster of the show.

"What happened? Why is Tia looking so pale? Is Tio alright?" I asked gathering all the possible concern I could.

I weighed my voice with the heaviness of emotions and maintained a good decorum of a worried woman towards her uncle.

"Tell me this is not true." Tia stuttered. Her eyes were still on the paper she was reading. Although her eyes were looking down, I can clearly tell she was tearing up.

Her voice was burdened with such strong mix of emotions that I had good experience of.

I had experience of how she is currently feeling because I was once in her place; lost, devastated and vulnerable. Her posture was telling everyone what her inner thoughts are.

She is feeling betrayed.

She is feeling humiliated.

More than that, she is feeling cheated by her own self!

Pig slowly pulled the paper from Tia's hands and read it thoroughly after which he cleared his throat and held Tia by her shoulders and nodded at Tio curtly.

"Tia, Tia, listen to me, this must be a mere misunderstanding. The hospital is big and there should be usual cases of errors in reports. A normal blood report cannot prove that Tio has a child out of wedlock." Pig said gravely with his voice a little louder than usual.

If anyone who doesn't know about Tio's illegitimate child in this hospital, they definitely know now.

"A what?" I asked taking the report from his hands and reading it.

Well, I should at least play my part well.

But all the while Tio is silent and even calm by his facial expressions but his posture is not really that calm. He stood stiff and even scared.

He has his head lowered looking at Tia closely while his accomplice, Mr. Piero Regio is completely dumbstruck by the sudden turn of events.

Piero did not even took a step forwards to support or comfort his friend which shows his true nature clearly.

"Tio, tell Tia this is not true. You –" Pig started talking by I held his arm tightly and stopped him from spewing anymore nonsense loudly.

"Don't make a scene here. This should be done in the confinement of your mansion where the family is alone. Lower your voice and take Tio with you and I will come with Tia over to Garcia Mansion. Make sure there was no staff or outsiders that could pay attention to the conversation." I ordered Pig seriously in a whisper followed but a couple of 'yes' from the ministers who followed us to the hospital for purpose of recording the event of Agustin legitimacy in Garcia records.

But then again, isn't it what Pig planned after all. With a couple of necessary ministers and a full blown dramatic revelation, a drastic encounter between Tia and Tio and a confused and shocked audience like ourselves; a perfect scenario indeed.

Damn, this was the same sly and crafty man who made me fall for him over and over again in the past.

It was his shrewdness that I always liked so much!

In the past, of course. All in the past!

Anyhow, Pig agreed and took the whole issue to the Garcia Mansion. Tio followed silently and so did Tia. I, on the other hand, refused to keep my nose in their family issues and decided to return back to Bianchi house along with my little boy.