Chapter 12

Valentina Point of View

God must be manipulated by the royal Swine. Otherwise what reason could he have to change the frequency of my life in such a way!

For hell sake, why am I even here?

What am I even doing here; of all places I could be?

In the lobby of his office, waiting for him to grant me the permission to meet his royal Pigness!

Ah, I forgot to mention that I was waiting for him to permit me inside from exactly three hours fourteen minutes.

Foolishly!

It has been a week after the shopping mall car incident and I did not hear anything from him. He did not text me, he did not call me and never tried to question me.

He never interrogated me about the little boy; which means, he doesn't know.

After a week of nothing from his side, it is safe to assume that he really fell for Sienna's lie. What I'm rather thankful about is that my Agustin inherited more of my features than the pig's which saved the day.

My little peach has my features but unfortunately he got his mannerisms from the royal pig.

I looked around the lobby with a frustrated sigh seeing how busy the employees were. They were running, speed-walking, talking nonstop and typing away on their laptops like their life depended on it.

Three hours twenty three minutes!

He still did not see fit to allow me inside his office and is making me sit in the common visitors lobby like every other person.

The audacity of that pig! He knows I'm here, waiting for him and determined to meet him and he, being a royal pig born in the year of pig thought it would be fun to watch me wait for him.

If only I can kill him!

If only!

I looked at my watch with another sigh. Closing my eyes for a moment, I started to feel like a fool to be waiting here.

"Valentina?" I jerked up from my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice. A small smile warmed up on my lips my eyes found the old man standing before me.

"Tio Matias!" I exclaimed. "How come you did not age a day after I last saw you two years ago?"

Tio chuckled and leaned in to whisper something in my ear. He indeed did not change at all. He is fifty plus years old and he still looked like he is in early forties.

"That is my beauty secret." He whispered in a hushed tone making sure none heard us followed by an amused chuckle.

I snorted when I saw him enjoying the feel of being praised for his young pelt. I'm almost certain that this has something to do with Garcia blood because all the Garcia family members I met all think no one can beat them in their looks or attitude.

And the King of conceitedness is the Royal Pig.

"What are you doing here in the lobby like a stranger, Nina? Are you here to meet Arsenio?"

"Who else can make a spectacle out of me like this?" Tio Matias clicked his tongue in displeasure and shook his head at the audacity of his nephew.

"And you allowed him to? Why did you not force yourself inside? Who would stop you and who dares to even?" Ah, that's a good point.

But seemingly he forgot what kind of infected Swine his nephew is. If I could put Arsenio Garcia in one sentence, then it would be 'Arse is a pig who's nature is worse than the smell of a pig Arse.'