Chapter 23

Arsenio Point of View

Oh, this is so fun!

If I can give a penny for each glare Val was throwing at me, I could as well be bankrupted and let be me clear that it is not easy for me to be bankrupt.

From the moment we sat in my private plane, which is just an hour ago, she has been giving me stinking eyes every time our eyes met.

On contrary, the moment her eyes meets with our son's, who is sitting on her lap and playing with her dress and hair, her eyes immediately lightens up and a gorgeous smile takes over her plump lips.

Until here, it is quite common. This is usual stuff that happens but what got me beyond surprised was when my eyes met my son's eyes. Every time the little boy looks at me, he gives a similar kind of a devious smile that I usually see in the mirror when I was in front of it.

My boy in his Mama's team!

Not right. Not right at all. We make a very good team but he chose to support his mother.

"Um, you did not tell me why you brought Leo's son with you to our trip." The moment those words left my mouth my son started chanting 'Zio' when he heard Leo's name.

But his mother's reaction is totally expected; she first turned towards me and gave me a glare then smiled sweetly before answering.

"My boy cannot stay without me. Don't worry; you will not have to lay a hand over him. I can take care of him alone." She said as she took a wet wipe and wiped my son's drooling mouth.

Javier and Aerial, who is sitting in the seats in front are having fun with our bickering and the antics my son is doing.

"Mamma, Mamma, erm-ta." What a beautiful sight! Agustin clapped his hands and caught Val's face in his hands as he caressed her and spoke in baby gurgling language.

Val gasped and smiled widely when she heard him and caught his little round face into her hands. "Mama, Hermosa? My little peach is more beautiful than Mama." She chuckled kissing the boy's face.

Now, this is not fair!

I want to have such conversation too with my son. But the first time I held him in my arms before getting on the plane, he kicked me in the shin. The second time I tried to hold him few minutes ago, he used his tiny fists and punched me in the eye.

When I cannot even go near him, he and his mother are having such a happy time. I'm very sure that the devil Hottie trained our son against me before coming to the trip.

"Eh?" I grimaced at looked at both mother and son in utter shock. "Kids these days; they are born with lies on their tongue." I tsked and was utterly satisfied by my unneeded commentary.

Val got annoyed and glared at me and that is what I needed. Seeing her all smiling and laughing with our son is too sweet that I almost asked the attending plane doctor to check my diabetic levels.

"Queen, the boy is calm and less demanding. It must not be that hard to handle him." Javier asked Val to which both Val and the nanny – Aerial, gasped with a strong 'No'.

"Calm? Less demanding? Who? Agustin? You should've seen him climbing tress like a Pro Tarzan." Val, as if she was possessed, said in a loud exclamation.

"Yes, when Ms. Bianchi is not home then the young master has many ideas to have an eventful day. There was this one time when I took him out buy fruits and he smashed cherry tomatoes on the seller's face. Poor man, he couldn't even scold because he was harassed by a baby." Aerial provided with a sigh.

I leaned over to the side and made myself comfortable and heard them quietly. I want to learn more and more about my son and I'm afraid they would stop talking if I interrupt them.