one

brenda's pov

"just please! i keep asking you to get her goddamn crib set and you won't! newsflash jack, she's your baby too!" i screamed, putting my hands into my hair.

jack just rolled his eyes.

"ok, well i'm sorry! i've been busy, and if you want to get her a crib so bad, why don't you get it yourself?!" he huffed, throwing a pacifier that was on the floor, onto the couch.

"you know what, just get out! i need some time, jack. i've had a rough day and i don't have the energy to deal with your shit right now." i said, surprisingly calm.

his mouth gaped open, but he followed my instructions and left the house, with a slam of the door.

jack and i have been living together for six months now, and we've been getting along pretty roughly recently. ever since amelia was born four months ago, i've become really stressed and can't give jack as much attention as he wants me to.

-

"okay, listen, brenda. i'm sorry i yelled at you, baby. i know how busy you are with amelia and it was wrong of me to say that," i heard a voice say, along with the sound of a door opening.

it snapped me out of my current thoughts, so i looked up. only to be met with the eyes of jack, looking apologetic.

i sighed and leaned back against the couch cushion, stretching my neck out to see him better.

"fine, just, just, i don't know-go check on her? i want to make dinner," i huffed, pointing at the staircase.

he smiled and went over to hug me.

"thank you!! whatever you make is fine with me, princess," he said while running up the stairs.

holy crap this is the first chapter of the sequel woah