Author's Note.

Coming Up...

A few words before you start reading it.

I don't own any of the pictures.

This book will contain some suspense, violence, suicidal thoughts and abuse. These things happen in real life also. Everyone is dealing with some stuff, and is important to learn not to judge others, especially since we don't know what they are going through, and try to help them as best as we can. Don't turn your back on them, sometimes you will find yourself in need of help.

The themes that are present in the book, they are very important to me. I want people to know that they are not alone through hard times, and how we deal with with our problems, is what shapes and defines us, also it makes us grow.

Continue on your own accord.

There is a golden rule, but it's a common sense rule. Do not, under any circumstances come at me with hate. That's something I do not tolerate.

I do appreciate any comment, or advice, as long as it fits into a non hate one.

I hope you enjoy this book, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I also hope, that if you ever find yourself into a situation similar as the ones in the book, and you feel like you hit rock bottom, please talk to someone you trust. It's never a good idea to keep things bottled up.

Is sexy to take care of your mental health, it's even sexier to reach out for help.

Stay safe, and don't forget, you matter, your voice matters, and you are loved.

And the most important thing, you are never alone.

I'm just going to leave this here:

Copyright © 2020

All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, stored in a database and / or published in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.