one || plans for relaxing

KATARA'S POV:

~the day after Aang defeated Ozai~

"Katara, c'mon!" Sokka calls for me. I was standing out on the large wooden deck at Zuko's old house with everyone. I was only thinking, about random things, like what I'm going to do next in life.

Now that Aang has defeated Ozai and taken away his bending, the world is finally at peace. And now, it's time to relax: something I haven't done in a long time. Zuko was at the Fire Kingdom, serving as Firelord. It was a tough job for him, but I think he's finally happy. Him and Mai are back together, and that dumb smiley girl, Tyra or whatever, is back at the circus (where she belongs).

"Coming!" I yell in reply to my brother. I rush inside, to see Sokka surrounded by Aang, Suki, Toph, and even Momo. Sokka had his leg bandaged up with a splint taped around it from when he broke it on the warship yesterday.

"What is it?" I laugh.

"I have a new plan for relaxation!" he smiled his big goofy smile, and I let out a chuckle.

"Okay Sokka, you may begin," Suki laughs and gives him a quick peck on the cheek.

Honestly, I really like Suki. She seems to really like my brother, and he really likes her. She takes his mind off of missing Dad and even Princess Yue. Suki has a great personality, and me, her, and even Toph get along pretty well.

"Alright! So, I did some research with a bunch of the maps I stole-- I mean borrowed, from the old library with the demon owl who wanted to squah us. And I found the perfect place for us to stay at, or maybe even permantly live there!" he exclaims with excitement.

"Does it have a place for me to crush Twinkle Toes?" Toph asks, referring to Aang.

"Duh! I said it was perfect! Can't you listen?!" Sokka shouts, and Toph just shrugs and punches him on the shoulder.

"I would've shot you up to the sky with rocks, but I figured I'd let you loose since you saved my life kind of and you broke your leg. You got lucky," she smirks, and crosses her arms.

Sokka rolls his eyes, which was probably a good move. In case you didn't know, Toph is the greatest earth bender in the world. She can even metal bend, she even invented it. And she's 12 years old. Oh yeah... and she's blind.

You see, Toph can see with her feet. She can sense how people move with vibrations and sounds. She can even tell if someone is lying. Toph's just that great. She just likes violence and has a small attitude, that's all.

"Whatever. Anyways, this place is just right outside of the Fire Kingdom! We can visit Zuko whenever we want, and that gloomy emotionless girl!"

"Mai?" Aang asked, smiling.

"Yeah, same thing. At least she isn't sparky sparky boom boom man, who I think blew himself up with his brain or something--"

"You mean combustion man?" I cut in, and Sokkka glares at me.

"I'M TRYING TO TALK KATARA!" he yells, waving his arms in the air.

"Fine fine. Go on."

"As I was SAYING, this place is right outside of the fire kingdom. It's where sparky sparky boom boom man used to live. It has a nice house, with a HUGE area for practice and bending. There's some mountains around the house for Toph, clear skies for Aang, some trees to chop down for Suki and I to practice and for fire, and a lake for Katara!" Sokka said happily Everyone started clapping and cheering.

"That's perfect Sokka!" I cheer, and giving him a hug. I was excited to see Zuko again, I wonder what the Fire Nation is like now that the world is at peace.

Or maybe, I was just excited to see Zuko.

______

Sorry it's a short chapter, but there ya go!! Hope you enojoy! There aren't many books on here involving ATLA (Avatar, the Last Airbender) but whatever!

Comment what you think :p

-melea