The Torchwick Crisis: Part 4

Chapter 14: The Torchwick Crisis Part 4

Remnant, Kingdom of Vale, Beacon Academy

POV: Professor Ozpin

Premise: Stop the breach; learn the truth...

Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood all walked toward the bullhead dock at Beacon. The three of them conversing on the same topic that has plagued them for days.

"Any word from Qrow yet?" Ironwood asked

"No, he hasn't contacted us since he found out about the Reds and Blues." Ozpin replied, "I am rather worried."

"Qrow can handle himself." Glynda added, "But I must admit, it is quite annoying to see him not contact us."

Both Ozpin and Glynda then noticed that Ironwood was no longer paying any attention to them. Instead, he was gazing up at the sky.

"James, what's wrong?" Glynda asked him

"What is that?" the general muttered, the two then looked up to see some object flying towards Beacon.

"Is that a bullhead?" Glynda questioned

"No." Ironwood replied, "It's too sleek to be a bullhead."

The aircraft hovered over the large concrete pad near the end of the walk leading up to Beacon before deploying its landing gear and touched the ground. The three adults walked up to it, with Glynda already having her riding crop in her hand. As they approached the ship, the boarding ramp lowered, and out stepped Jaune. Which surprised all of them.

"Mr. Arc?" Glynda muttered

Jaune didn't say anything, and instead went ot the nearest trash can, and started to heave due to motion sickness. Nora then wobbled down the ramp as well, just not as sick as her leader was.

"That was awesome." she muttered, as Pyrrha and Ren then walked down the ramp

"Jaune, are you ok?" Pyrrha asked her partner

"Yeah." Jaune groaned, "Better now."

"Children." Glynda barked at them, "What is going on? Where'd you find this bullhead?"

"Team RWBY is in trouble." Ren replied

"Yeah." Nora continued, "Torchwick's leading Grimm into Vale via the old train system from Mountain Glenn."

"What!?" Glynda shouted

"Who told you this?" Ironwood asked them

"Ahem." the trio looked up at the top of the ramp to see three soldiers standing there. The first one being pink, the second one purple, and the last one yellow.

POV Change: Cinder Fall

Cinder and her associates watched as a mysterious bullhead took off from the bullhead docks and headed for Vale. They were all in their Mistral uniforms. A loud siren could be heard coming from Vale.

Emerald was the first to speak, "You don't think..."

"Sure looks like it." Mercury said to her

"But that's still days away!" Emerald shouted

Mercury then looked at Cinder, "So? What do we do?"

Cinder didn't respond, and simply just narrowed her eyes, as she watched the unknown bullhead fly towards Vale.

POV Change: CIty of Vale

Team RWBY, the Reds, and the Blues all stood in the middle of Vale's commercial district, surrounded by Grimm. The creature kept pouring out of the massive hole in the middle of the road.