10

Chase stared at me with a devilish smile. I slowly started backing up. I was terrified. He started moving forward. As much as I went backwards, He came forwards. I hit the coffee table in my living room. The lamp fell off and shattered. I was distracted by the lamp and while I was chase made it up to me. He put his hands around my neck and smashed his lips against mine. He kissed me roughly. His hands tighten around my neck and hurt it badly. He bit my lip. It hurt badly. I shut my eyes tightly. All of a sudden, he stopped and I heard a thud. I opened my eyes slowly to see Thomas standing there. I hugged him tightly. My lips still hurt but I bared it. He kissed my head as he hugged back. I looked at chase on the floor unconscious. I wanted to see him dead, not just unconscious. Wow, that was dark.

"How did you know?" I asked him softly.

"I didn't. I forgot my car keys and saw him on you," He answered while pulling away from the hug. He saw my lips were red. 

"Mad, you ok?" He asked softly. I nodded my head while staring at the lamp. He noticed the lamp and asked, "Did he do that or you?" 

"I did well technically. I was backing up and he came closer and bumped into the table and it fell off." I said picking the shattered pieces up. He tried to help me but I stopped him. I point to his chest and the wound. The police arrived as I continued picking up the pieces. Thomas dealt with the cops because I was a little still too terrified. They picked up chase and he started waking up. They put handcuffs on him and left. Thomas put me in his arms and kissed my head.

"I promised Chase wouldn't hurt you anymore." He said softly. He picked me up and said, "Let's go home now."

"Umm, This is my home," I said trying to get free from his grip. He put me down and put his hand around my waist. He forced me to go with him to the house. On the way there, I was a little panicking. I didn't want to be awkward around them. 

Author's note: Sorry for a small chapter. The next one will be longer.