19

I started getting ready while waiting for the food to finish cooking. I slowly started doing my makeup. Thomas walked in and hugged me from behind. He kissed me on the cheek and I continued. He slowly let go of me and changed into his clothes. I put on a cute black dress to match him. we took cute pics and he posted them on Instagram.

 we took cute pics and he posted them on Instagram

petroutv

Caption: Date night!! This beauty makes me happy, and I can't stay away from her even for a minute. 

charlidamelio: I love this couple's

reply to charlidamelio: I love you too!

addisonrae: I have sunburn

reply to addisonrae: And?

reply to petroutv: I hate you

rylandstorms: Don't destroy the house. P.S. Love the matching outfits.

After we finished, I pulled out food from the oven and put it down on the counter. I slowly gave Thomas a kiss as we sat down. He started talking to me as we ate. We talked about almost everything that had happened. We finished eating and I started washing the dishes. Thomas hugged me while I washed some dirty plates. He softly gave me a small hickey as I did. I finished and pushed Thomas off my neck. I grabbed him hand and took him over to the couch. I played a romantic movie and laid on his chest as we watched it. Neither of us was interested in the movie. We were interested in each other. Thomas leaned down to my lips and gave me a soft kiss. It slowly turned into a makeout sesh. I was about to lean back up until my phone started ringing. I got up and answered it. It was Charli.

"Hello?" I asked picking up the phone.

"Hey, Mad Mad,"  Charli said on the other side.

"Hey, Charles. What's up." I said slowly turning off the movie.

"Nothing. I saw the picture of you and Thomas. Tots adorb. (Totally adorable.)" she said while I heard water noises in the background.

"Aww. thanks." I said while Thomas played with my hair.

"Well just wanted to check up on you and see if you're ok. I better go now. We at the beach and bout to go swimming." She said about to hang up.

"Bye Charles," I said hanging up.

"Bye!" She screamed. I hung up and put my phone down on the table. I laid back down on Thomas and slowly kissed him again.  I started getting up and sat on his lap. I slowly turned the kis into a makeout sesh. He picked me up and took me to our room. He threw me on the bed while slowly giving me a large hickey on my neck. I let out a soft moan into his ear. He smiled and came up to stare into my eyes. 

He slowly started taking his shirt off. he slowly took off the top of my dress and unbuckled my bra. He gave me small hickeys going all the way down. he slowly took off the bottom of my dress and kissed me a couple of times. . He took off my undies, I was fully naked. he took off his pants and boxers. He grabbed a condom and slipped it on. He stuck it in and went in and out. It felt like pleasure. I was used to this now. He slowly came back up and stared into my eyes. I got lost in his.

He came out of me and sat next to me while having his arm around me. He stared into my eyes and gave me a soft kiss. I fell asleep while on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and went to sleep. 

The next morning

I woke up to Thomas staring at me. Without opening my eyes, I gave him a soft but passionate kiss. He smiled at me while I slowly opened my eyes. I stayed on top of him while staring into his beautiful eyes. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. It was tony. I picked it up when Thomas slowly put his arms around me.

"Hello?" I said while kissing one of Thomas's hands.

"Hey Mads, I had a question. Are you with Thomas right now?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" I said putting the phone on speaker.

"Ask him why Charli is saying he's dead." He said while Charli screamed in the background.

"Gee, I don't know Tony, Ask her," Thomas said grabbing my phone. We talked to them for a little bit. After we hung up, I went to take a shower. Thomas just laid in bed and fell asleep again. I got out of the shower and threw my hair in a messy bun. I changed into tye-dye shorts and a tye dye top. I decided to record some tiktoks. I found a new dance trend and did it. It was the WAP dance.

(Act like Addison wasn't there.)

maddison.vocoleaz

Caption: Just woke up.

charlidamelio:.....

Diego.voncoleaz: Best sister ever!

reply to Diego.voncoleaz: Best Brother Ever!

sherinicole: Can I try this?

reply to sherinicole: YES DEFINITELY PLEASE DO IT!

addisonrae: Love the tye-dye!!!!

petroutv: I did not allow this!

reply to petroutv:.......sowwy:(

I put m phone down and went back inside. I saw Thomas on the couch waiting for me. I ignored him and went over to the kitchen. I made some french toast and eggs. Thomas came over to me and hugged me from behind.

"What type of dance did you just do?" He asked.

"I saw it and decided to do it, what's wrong with that?" I asked finishing the plates.

"I can't even deal with you," he said picking up his plate. I was gonna go film with a friend today so I ate quickly and went to do my wakeup. I couldn't wear tye-dye stuff because it was a little inappropriate. I changed into some cute clothes and came back into the living room.

"Bye babe," I said grabbing my purse. 

"Bye baby," He said while he was on his phone. I got into my car and drove over to Rosanna Pansino's house. We had known each other before. She ordered a dress from my mom and I helped design it. I got to her house and she answered the door quickly.

"Maddi!" She screamed hugging me tightly.

"Ro!" I said hugging her back. "What's up my bestie?" 

"Nothing, Just chilling with the pups. Come on, we have a lot to film." She said dragging me to her shotting area. We filmed this video.

(Maddison is Justine)

After we were done, I ordered some coffee. I gave Ro's her. I gave husky's him while taking mine. We talked for a little bit and I filmed some tiktoks with her. After an hour or two, I left and went home.