41

I woke at around 7 A.M. to Thomas coming back with the pills. I quickly took them and felt a little better. I noticed Thomas had a little bit of the black eye left. I pulled him to sit down on the bed with me. I lightly put my hand on his eye as he squeeled a little.

"Sorry Baby," I said putting a small wet rag over the eye. I managed to heal it a little bit. The pills had started to work and I got up took a shower. After I was done, I covered up my hickeys and put on a cute comfy outfit.

 After I was done, I covered up my hickeys and put on a cute comfy outfit

I left my room and went down to the kitchen. I started to make food and then I felt Charli's arms around me. I pushed her off as I continued breakfast. Alex and the boys walked down the stairs. The girls slowly piled in too and ate. I sat down next to Addison as she dicussed photosynthesis again. Thomas came down and sat next to me with his hand in my thigh as always. I tried pushing it off but he stopped me. After everyone was done, I quickly washed the dishes and went back to my room. My legs started to feel weak again so I took a few more pills. Thomas walked in and saw me changing. He looked away and left the bathroom.

"Its not anything you haven't seen before," I chuckled finishing changjng. I left for my meeting and played Camila's new song in the car as I called her. I talked with her for a while and then made it to my meeting. I came inside to my manager and we started discussing.

After about 5 hours, the meeting was over so I went home and picked up dunkin for everybody on my way there. I came home and saw Thomas fliming with Alex for his vlog. I put their coffee down on the counter and went up to my room to take my pills. I took a  few and drank some water. Thomas walked in and locked the door.

"How was your meeting?" He asked putting his camera down.

"Pretty good other than the fact that my legs still feel weak." I answered taking my eyelashes off. He chuckled and came over to me and hugged me from behind.

"Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, do you know that?" He said putting his head on my shoulder. I blushed and put my hand on his head brushing his hair out of the way. He kissed my cheek and grinned. I blushed even more. He chuckled and got up. I drank more water as he started editing his vlog. I fell asleep on his shoulder as he edited.

Thomas's POV:

When I was editing the part with Calvin and me, I noticed Maddison had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I kissed her head and continued editing. I noticed my phone went off and I check to see who it was. It was my sister. She was calling me.

"Hi brotha!" She screamed.

"Hey Lizette, what's up?" I said putting my laptop down.

"Nothing just bored, what about you?"  She replied.

"Just editing my vlog while Maddie sleeps on my shoulder." I answered her whole brushing some hair out of Maddie's face.

"Awww, send me a pic!" She screamed.

"Sure thing." I said.

"Well I just wanted to check up on you, I gotta go eat dinner. Bye big bro!" She screamed.

"Bye Lizette." I said hanging up. I took a selfie of me and Maddie and sent it to her. I put my phone down and grabbed the blanket to cover me and Maddison. I put my arm around her and fell asleep.

The Next Day

Maddison's POV:

I woke up to Thomas's arm on my shoulders. I stared at his eyes until he kissed me softly. I kissed back without letting him pull away. He pulled waay after 2 minutes.

"Mine," he spoke in a sleepy voice. I pushed him off my body and got up he held on to my wrist but I pulled it off. I walked over to the bathroom and started getting ready for the day. I changed into Thomas's shirt and some shorts as I walked to the kitchen. Charli had made breakfast today. I sat down as she served me some eggs and bacon. I gave the bacon to Addison because I wouldn't eat it. I tried the eggs and they were pretty good. Thomas came into the kitchen and sat next to me as always. He put his hand on my thigh as I pushed it off. He put it back on and I kept pushing it off until he got a firm grip. I ignored it and continued eating.

"You just made a big mistake playing with me like that. Tonight, I am taking away your after pills and fucking you harder than ever." Thomas whispered into my ear. A shiver went down my spine as he grinned. I wasn't complaining, he could do anything he wanted and I would still love him. I felt like a hoe. I ignored thoughts like those and continued eating as Dixie talked about her podcast with Charli. Thomas tightened his grip a little more as I finished eating. I managed to get up and I noticed a mark his ring had made. I pulled his shirt down a little more to cover it.

*Time skip to the night cause I'm lazy*

I talked with Addison after dinner about our photoshoot coming up in a few weeks. I finished talking to her as she fell asleep. I tucked her in and went back to my own room. Right when I entered, I felt a hand go over my mouth.