2

It was the next day. I woke up to pots and pans banging in the kitchen.

 I walked over rubbing my eyes and screamed "YALL CAN'T LET ME SLEEP! PLEASE! I JUST WANT SOME SLEEP!" I saw the pots in Patrick and Calvin's hands. I chased them around the house screaming "YALL AIN'T EATING TODAY!" Let me explain, in the house, I am the only one who knows how to make proper food so I feed everyone in the house. It's fun. I like cooking. It reminds me of my mom. I do call her and my dad often. It's an amazing life for me now.

A couple of hours later, Charli walked into my room.

"Mad Mad (my nickname to her) wanna go to Dunkin?" She asked

"yes, I do need coffee," I replied getting off my bed and walking to my closet. I put on some hype house merch and left with Charli. We made it to Dunkin Donuts. I ordered the same thing as Charli because I had never been there before. I only went to Tim Hortons. We sat down and she started talking about her nails. I acted like I was paying attention, but I was thinking about Thomas. 

"Maddison! Maddison," Charli said as she noticed. "So you and Thomas, I know you love him. I can see it in your eyes."

"Well, I have never dated anyone before or even had my first kiss so it's just new for me to-" I broke my sentence as I put my hand on my head and sipped my coffee.

"Just tell him how you feel. How do you think me and chase got together?" She asked as she lifted my handoff. We talked more about Thomas and then left and went home. The entire time I was driving I thought about what she said. I am going to tell him how I feel. That's right.

We made it home and I saw Thomas recording his vlog. I wasn't going to disturb him while he was recording so I waited till he was done.

I sat in my room watching tiktoks. Thomas walked in and locked the door.

"The entire house just left to go see some NBA game here in LA. So it's just you and me," he said sitting down on my bed. 

This is my chance I thought I sat up and put my phone down. I stared into his eyes as I did on the first day I got here.

"Maddison, can I tell you something?"He asked looking nervous. I nodded and he continued. "Ever since I met you I just felt very connected with you and-" I broke him off with a kiss. He kissed back. After a second or two, I moved back. 

"I-I-I-I'm sorry, I don't know-" He broke me off.

"Maddison, that's what I wanted." He said smiling. I hugged him tightly as he hugged back. He whispered into my ear "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" 

"Yes," I whispered back. Suddenly the front door broke open. Thomas whispered to me "don't tell anyone, they are going to freak out."

"I know, I know," I said back. He broke the hug and headed downstairs acting as he had come from his room. I am just telling charli.

A couple of minutes later Charli walked in and saw me smiling on my phone. I was texting Thomas. She stole my phone and saw everything. I smiled at her evilly. Then she sat down next to me and said, "I'll help you get ready sis."

The next day, I woke up smiling. I took a shower and washed my hair and shaved. Charli walked in with makeup and hair tools.

"I don't need that much," I said while grabbing my outfit.