K'S NOTE

Hello everyone! So I am sorry but this is not an update but a reminder that this work is PURELY FICTION.

NOTHING IN THIS STORY IS REAL & I AM NOT CONDONING HATE, VIOLENCE,  LIES, MANIPULATION & BETRAYAL.

Everything is set to cater the whole theme & plot of this fic. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, let us also be more responsible readers. I enjoy reading your comments, ALL OF THEM but you already know the hate I get in the blue bird app because there are people who couldn't separate FICTION and REALITY so please be mindful of our reactions too.

Also, I wanna THANK YOU ALL for being  with me tonight. You have no idea how y'all save me from myself again. The things in my life right now are worst than the betrayal of Bo to Tae in this fic and you here screaming at me makes me feel a lot better so THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I love you all and I hope you'll be more patient & understanding to my moodswings.

I'm sorry if I am rude and mean sometimes. I just really don't want you to keep asking me to update the fics I am writing.  I WILL WRITE AND UPDATE WHENEVER I CAN. And you asking me to UPDATE all the time is just making me want to delete the whole fic. I really hope you understand.

I am trying to get better..i will keep trying to bring smile in your lips so please, be patient with me until then💜

PS. ONLY TAEKOOK IS REAL.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮