DEAD END

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello loves, this chapter is full of violence, blood, physical and mental abuse so please DO NOT READ IT if it triggers you. There are lots of bad things mentioned in this chapter including deaths of two important characters in the story. 

Nevertheless, I hope you'll forgive me for killing the last character at the end of this chapter. 

I love you and sorry for the delayed update! 

K

***********************************************************

Do Sunghoo came from a poor family. His father is a farmer and his mother is a teacher in a public school. He is the only son of his two alpha parents that is why they did everything so that they will be able to give him the education he needed to make his life better. His parents are hardworking and morally upright people. They raised him with good manners and right values because they strongly believe in the law of KARMA. Do Sunghoo can still remember how his father taught him about it when he was once bullied in school. 

"Son, always remember that when someone takes your pencil again, give them your eraser too." the older Do said while patting his hair. 

"So that they have something to use to erase their mistake son. You see, people tend to take something because of two reasons. The first one is because they badly needed that something so they have no choice but to take it from you... or if it's because they know you'll do greater things if you have that something that's why they're taking it from you. The world is full of greedy people Sunghoo. The weak are being eaten by the strong ones. The poor are being abused by the rich, but son not everyone are like that. There are people who still believe that the Moon is watching. So we always have to do what we want others do to us. We always have to choose kindness over anything in this world." 

"Just like the Kims?" Sunghoon asked when he remembers the kind Prime Minister who has a soft spot for the weak and poor. At his very young age, Sunghoo admires the old Prime Minister because he knows he has a good heart just like his father too. 

The older Do laughs at the eagerness on his son's voice. He knows how Sunghoon loves the Prime Minister because the boy never missed a news every morning just to watch the old man. He is even surprised that his 8 years old boy prefers to watch the Prime Minister's speech over his favorite morning cartoons. 

"Yes son, just like the Kims." the older Do replied before pulling up the blanket over his son's body. Mr. Do was supposed to leave and let his son sleep when the little boy suddenly grabs his hand. 

"Dad, I promise I will do very good in the school and I will become like the Kims. I will become the Prime Minister of South Korea." Sunghoo said with a determination in his eyes.

Mr. Do just laughs at his son's words because he knows that it is impossible for his son to achieve that goal. Little did he know that the Moon is smiling while watching the little boy knowing that Do Sunghoo's fate has changed that very moment. If he'll grow up holding on to his father's golden heart, then he will receive a reward that is more precious than the gold! 

********************************************

PRESENT TIME

Sunghoo is still staring at the portrait in front of him. He heard Jungkook's words clearly. He understands that the boy in the portrait is no other than the son of the man who tried to kill his only remaining son. But his heart is pounding, his wolf is howling because he would never forget those soft doe eyes and bunny like smile.