ROAD RAGE

Park Bogum doesn't believe in destiny. He doesn't even believe that fated mates are real since he has witnessed two fated mates  fall apart even after claiming and marking each other! He believes that destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. That is why he is very happy and proud to be holding Luna in his hand when they entered the Pavillion where the Grand Ball of the Elites is. 

The press and the other guests are all eyes on the three who just entered the ball. Jungkook looks dazzling in his Brioni Vanquish II suit while his Luna is wearing her Roberto Cavalli ballerina dress. Bogum even made sure to pause in their walk so that the press could take as many photos of them as they can. At first Jungkook didn't like the flashes of camera in his face but when he saw his daughter waving enthusiastically at the press, he can't help but smile.  She really is his little superstar for catching everyone's attention. 

Jungkook is smiling slightly while watching his daughter do cute little poses for the press when he realized how thankful he is that Bogum insisted to use scent blocker on her again

Jungkook is smiling slightly while watching his daughter do cute little poses for the press when he realized how thankful he is that Bogum insisted to use scent blocker on her again. He has never brought Luna in any of his events before but since the ball is for families,  he thought of bringing her tonight. He didn't realize that his pup will attract many people and now that he thought about it, he's just relieved that not everyone could take a whiff of his daughter's scent.

The three of them were ushered to their table next the stage because the wealthier the guest is, the closer they'll get to the stage.

"Daddy is this a castle?" Luna asked her dad the moment they settled in their table.

Jungkook smiled fondly at his very curious daughter

"Yes baby, this is a castle for princesses like you." the pure blood alpha replied, his focus is only to his daughter so he isn't really aware of everything that's happening around them except the fact that Bogum keeps filtering the people who wants to talk to him. He appreciates what the alpha is doing for him and Luna again.

"Wow! Shall I get to see pwetty pwince here? Maybe he lives here too daddy!" Luna suddenly blurted out while her eyes started to roam around the guests in the pavillion.