SPECIAL ROUTE

It's been almost half an hour when Jihan & Taehyung left when Jungkook finally snapped out of his trance. He's about to go back to Luna's room to check on his baby girl when his nose suddenly takes a whiff of something familiar.

He starts to look around to see where the familiar strawberry scent is coming from until his eyes landed on the brown wool coat of Taehyung that he obviously left on the floor.

Jungkook smiled to himself when he remembers how Taehyung removed the coat a while ago when he was having fun with their daughter.

He picks it up and indulges himself to sniff the coat like a creep because well, he already miss the owner of the said garment.

The pure blood alpha is still standing in the middle of his living room, the coat in his hands when a voice startled him. He almost drop Taehyung's coat because he really didn't expect Donna to be awake since he already told the older woman to sleep but clearly, she didn't listen.

"The scent that lingers in the wool smells nice but I'm sure, the owner of the coat smells a lot nicer." Donna grins at the reaction of her boss because it's only very rare to see Jeon Jungkook caught on guard.

"He...Tae....Donna noona, how is he so beautiful?" Jungkook finally poured out what's in his head because he feels like his heart is about to explode already.

The older woman laughs as she walks towards the kitchen to prepare some warm milk for her boss and a tea for herself since he knows Jungkook loves to drink something when they're having a conversation like this.

"He has always been beautiful. Why are you asking as if you didn't know that?" she asked back just to tease the pure blood who's now lazily sitting on the couch.

"Noona I know... i know that. But have you seen his hair? It's l-longer now and it seems like it's softer. His eyes, geez how could those eyes turn easily from those beautiful blue orbs to those soulful brown ones. He's..ethereal." Jungkook knows he should be ashamed in front of the older woman but he feels like he's gonna explode the moment he wasn't able to express himself already.

Donna carefully place the glass of milk in front of the pure blood.

"Here, drink this and maybe after it warms your stomach, you'll be able to find courage to follow your mate. I am actually wondering..how did you able to let him go without giving that pure blood a good fight." Donna asked. She knows Do Jihan is a good man. She could feel it in her guts the older pure blood means no harm to the family she's serving but still, she is a bit disappointed when Taehyung left because she actually thought that the omega will stay the night.

 She could feel it in her guts the older pure blood means no harm to the family she's serving but still, she is a bit disappointed when Taehyung left because she actually thought that the omega will stay the night

Jungkook thanked the older woman before he takes a sip from the milk ahe prepared for him.

"Believe me noona, I wanted him to stay. Fxck, I want him not to go ever again but with all that happened before I don't want to commit another mistake. What is another night of sacrifice to be apart with him if that will assure his and our daughter's safety." Jungkook uttered before placing the glass back on the table.