HAIRPIN TURN

AUTHOR's NOTE:

My loves, forgive me for this chapter... istg everything happens for a reason!

**********************************

"Fated mates are wolves chosen by the Moon itself to be together forever, that whoever tries to break them apart will surely receive a punishment that will torment the evil even after death."

When Kim Taehyung left three years ago, a part of Jeon Jungkook was broken despite the strong conviction of his wolf that his omega mate didn't really leave them on its own accord. He knows someone purposely broke them apart that's why through those years, he pretends to be naive who really believed everyone around him when in fact, he was just making sure that his Luna, his daughter will be safe until the day he has his own power to protect his own family. 

So the next morning after Jungkook made love with his omega mate again, he's beyond happy! His wolf is howling in celebration because he knows that his mate is back and he is now strong enough to let him stay so they could fight together whoever w...

So the next morning after Jungkook made love with his omega mate again, he's beyond happy! His wolf is howling in celebration because he knows that his mate is back and he is now strong enough to let him stay so they could fight together whoever wants to break them apart. 

The pure blood alpha is smiling when he opens his eyes because he can feel the heavy stare of someone on his face. 

"Tae...g'morning. Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything? Is there---" Jungkook's words are cut off when the male omega used his own fingers to shut his mate's mouth. 

"I feel perfectly fine Guk. You really took good care of me last night. I'm sorry for forcing you to---"

"Don't! OMG! Baby don't even think that I was force to bring you here last night. Please don't tell me that it's not just all about the heat." Jungkook sits up so he could cup Taehyung's face since the omega is obviously avoiding his gaze now. 

"Tae, hey look at me." he utters as he lifted the other's face so their eyes could finally meet. Jungkook suddenly got nervous when an ugly thought crossed his mind. What if Taehyung really just let him fuck him the other night because of his heat? What if he really wants JIhan now and now he just made things complicated among the three of them? What if---

"Even without my heat, I would've come here with you if you want me to. I...I miss you Gukkie.. you have no idea how I've missed you." Taehyung suddenly uttered, his voice so low as if he's too scared to voice it out too. 

Jungkook's eyes widened in excitement when he heard his mate's words. The freshly renewed mark on Taehyung's neck is almost glowing against his flawless skin and Jungkook just couldn't help but feel so proud and honored knowing that it's glowing because of him.