DESTINATION

K'S NOTE: 

FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PATIENCE YOU'VE GIVEN ME IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS. I GUESS THIS IS THE LONGEST HIATUS I'EV EVER BEEN BUT HERE YOU ARE STILL PATIENTLY WAITING FOR ME. TO THOSE WHO DONATED DURING THE ONSLOUGHT OF TYPHOON IN MY COUNTRY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. TO THOSE WHO SENT ME WARM MESSAGES, TO THOSE WHO PRAYED FOR ME AND MY FAMILY...BIG HUGS FOR YOU LOVES. 

ANYWAY, I KNOW YOU'RE ALL WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER ALREADY. I EVEN MADE YOU VOTE FOR TAEHYUNG IN THAT BOUSNID AWARD THINGY AND YOU DID WELL ON IT. SO HERE'S A LITTLE REWARD FOR YOU ALL. 

TO MY TWITTER TYR FAMILY, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO VII, LYCA, MUSETTA, HABIBA, YAMI, MONA, ANGELY ROSE & WRATIKA FOR ALWAAYS LISTENING TO MY RANTS DURING MY IG LIVES.. ,SENDING KISSES TO ATE JUDY, DOC, NOONA G AND ANALYN.. ALSO TO MY  B1 & B3 FOR CONSTANTLY ENCOURAGING ME TO LIVE EVERY SINGLE  DAY, I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH! 

AND TO YOU ALL TYR READERS, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A SAFE SPACE HERE..FOR MAKING MY WRITING TIME MORE FUN WITH YOUR COMMENTS AND REACTIONS. I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO READ THEM. 

LOVE, 

TAEKOOK MOM

*****************************************************************

"There are three things you can never hide forever, the Sun, the Moon & the truth."

And in that very moment, Kim Taehyung knows the people in front of him is telling him the truth. Hoseok and Yoongi are quietly watching the President taking a slow step towards Taehyung while Jungkook gently squeezes the cold and soft hand of his mate to assure him that he's there right beside him and whatever he wants to do, he'll be there to support him. 

"Taehyung, it's nice to finally have you back, son." the President of South Korea uttered as he opens his arms in front of the male omega.  Moon Jongin had practice this moment over and over inside his head but the moment he saw Taehyung's blue eyes brimming with tears, he just couldn't help but start to tear up too. 

"If I am your sister's s-son

"If I am your sister's s-son....does it mean you are my u-uncle?" Taehyung finally opens his mouth, his hands gripping his mate's hand too because he feels like he's about to pass out already when he realized that  the most powerful man in their country who's standing in front of him with his arms wide open is no other than his very own flesh and blood because if he understands it right, Moon Jongin is his mom's only brother and that only means he's the president's nephew!