STREET 143

DEAR TYR READERS,

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START THIS..BUT LEMME JUST SEND YOU VIRTUAL HUGS RIGHT NOW! TO BE HONEST, I HAVE WRITTEN MY NOTE LAST NIGHT ALREADY BUT I HAVE TO DELETE AND REWRITE IT AGAIN TONIGHT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT WASN'T PERSONAL... BUT TONIGHT, LEMME JUST SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME WRITE THIS TAEKOOK AU IN MY OWN PACE. NO ONE PRESSURED ALL THOUGHOUT THE WHOLE PROCESS OF CREATING THIS STORY. OMG... I JUST CANT STOP CRYING WHILE TYPING RIGHT NOW, BUT I JUST REALLY WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW HOW THANKFUL I AM TO HAVE MADE FRIENDS WHILE WRITING THIS FIC. 

I KNOW I THANKED EVERYONE IN THE PAST ALREADY, MADE A LOT OF SHOUTOUTS ALREADY BUT LEMME JUST GIVE ANOTHR SHOUT OUT TO THE TAE AND GUK TO MY GUK AND TAE, DONNA AND STEFF, I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH...AND TO MUSETTA, YAMI, HABIBA, MONA, PRI, TATA, VII, NOONA G, ALIYA, KATE, BELLE, ANALYN, ACYL, ARLYN, SARAYANTI, ANGELY ROSE...THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS FOR ALWAYS HAVING MY BACK! GOSH, THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I SHOWED UP IN IG WITH MY MESSY SELF...THANK YOU! 

TO MY THREE YEARS RULE READERS WHO KEEPS REACTING WHILE READING THE WHOLE FIC, THANK YOU GUYS! YALL ARE THE REAL MVPS! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS! 

TO ALL LOSERS WHO KEEPS COMPLAINING BECAUSE OF LUNA'S PICTURES BECAUSE SHE ISN'T A KOREAN, HAHAHA! YOU'RE NOT PAYING ME FOR YOU TO DEMAND THE RIGHT PHOTOS TO USE IN THIS PIC SO  SHUT THE FXCK UP! 

TAEKOOKERS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME A SPACE TO BREATHE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SO EXTREMELY PATIENT TO ME. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE UNDERSTANDING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE KINDNESS AND SWEET MESSAGES YOU'VE BEEN SENDING ME HERE, IN TWITTER AND IN IG. I AM EXTREMELY BLESSED BECAUSE OF YOUR LOVE. 

THANK YOU AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN ON MY NEXT FICS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

LOVE, 

K

********************************************************************

People defines love in many different ways. Google says that love is a deep, tender strong feeling of affection towards a person, it's an emotional attachment. Some people say that love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in hope that their love will produce love in the loved person. Some people say love is an act of faith and whoever is of little faith is also of little love. 

But for Jeon Jungkook who's now Do Jeongguk love is what he feels while looking at the peacefully sleeping omega beside him. Love is when you feel like the whole world is breaking apart but your heart is still beating because you know that someone is holding it dearly even when you can't see them. For the pure blood alpha, love is when two people not only endured but passed the test of time, and at that moment while he's staring at his fated mate, he knows that what he has is the purest kind of love anyone could ever wish for. 

Jeongguk continues to watch over Taehyung who's snoring softly beside him. He silently thank the heavens over and over for bringing the love of his life back not only to him but also for their pup. The pure blood alpha suddenly remembers that night he almost thought he had lost Taehyung and before he knows it, tears are suddenly rolling in his cheeks. The youngest son of the Prime Minister smiles to himself while wiping away the tears. He knows that those liquid are not because of pain, longing and sorrow anymore, they are now tears of bliss for having Taehyung back. Jeongguk sighs as he pulled his mate closer to him as if they're not pressed to each other yet, his action makes the other stir on his sleep.