Chapter 20

"Bloody hell what's going on???" Ron is scared by Jessie's sudden collapse.

George quickly catches her and leans her onto the edge of sofa on the floor when she begins to see things. They hold each other's arms so that she can feel where the real world is.

"You need something sweet?" Harry thinks Jessie is having low blood sugar seeing her keep panting with her fatigue.

"No Harry she must be having a vision."
Hermione says nervously looking at Jessie who looks like she's suffering a lot. It is their first time seeing Jessie having a vision.

Mr Weasley? Where's this place? Why are you on the floor? Who did this to you???

Inside Jessie's mind, she's currently in a very dark and cold room. There are blue glowing crystal balls all over the place in shelves. She runs to the injured Arthur and checks him out.

 She runs to the injured Arthur and checks him out

"Tell him, Jessie."

Someone whipsers to Jessie's ear.

"...Huhhh?"

"Tell Albus Dumbledore, but not the kids."

The place has gradually changed to a graveyard under a sky of flaming red clouds, the Weasleys are crying over a grave. The heading of the grave quickly catches Jessie's attention.

"Arthur Weasley
1950-1995"

*Gasp

Jessie opens her eyes, panting and coughing while covering her eyes with her trembling hands.

"Heyy shhhhh it's fine now, welcome back." George immediately looks at her closely and rubs her back. Little do they know how horrifying it was just now.

"... So...What did you see?" Ron asks.

"...I need to go to the washroom."
Jessie pushes away everyone and rushes out the common room, scaring everyone. She's actually running to Dumbledore's, telling him everything she just saw.

"That really wasn't cool." Ron finally understands the bad side Jessie told him about seeing.

"It must be exhausting." Hermione sighs.

"Professor Dumbledore!" Dumbledore's office door opens after a chain of intensive knocks.

"I just saw something! Mr Weasley is seriously injured-"
Jessie turns her focus to the Phoenix right beside Dumbledore. Why is that bird always staring at me? She wonders.

"Now Jessie, could you tell me what exactly you saw-"
"I don't know the place, there are so many glowing balls on shelves after a corridor of black brick walls. Where could it be?"

"Don't worry, it hasn't happened yet. We still have time." Dumbledore walks to Jessie, " I'll inform the department, it should be the ministry."

"One more thing professor..." Jessie hesitates. "I saw... I saw Mr Weasley... He's..."