Chapter 1

"We're having visitors today make sure the mess will disappear before they arrive." Molly says to them.

Jessie now lives with the Weasleys as a host family. She has never felt so welcomed.

After the clean up, she is attracted by the backyard they have that she instantly visits there.
There are hydrangea and hollyhocks, and daisies on the ground.

"Beautiful aren't they?" Molly says, "the blueberries won't grow well though. I've always hoped to grow more fruits and different flowers."

"Blueberries prefer really acidic soil," Jessie says to Molly, "they do well in pots I suppose, it's quite alkaline here."

"You do know plants quite well don't you Jessie?" Molly says and touches Jessie's head. "Why don't you help us with that? You can do whatever you want here but just...don't bring the gnomes here. You are much more like an expert than we are."

"...Can I???" Jessie asks Molly with her eyes wide open. Gardening is also one of her favourite things to do. She's now just standing still staring at the garden thinking deeply how she's going to reorganise the whole backyard even after Molly has returned to the house.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" George suddenly pats on her shoulders from behind and scares her.

She does a silent inner scream inside her mind with a slight gasp as her heart races.
"I don't want to waste ingredients on medicine!" Jessie says to George angrily with her hands put on her waist.

"You're not having it now are you?" George asks nervously as he thinks that he's in trouble for giving Jessie heart attacks.

Jessie shakes her head. "Not that influential."
"Right, nearly forgot that." He says as he plays with Jessie's little ponytail.

"What are you doing here?" Jessie asks him, for he always appears suddenly with a ridiculous reason.

"Admiring the flowers." he answers as she expected.
"Very well." Jessie nods with a smirk, "why don't you help me out?"

She gets some equipment from her suitcase and hands it to George.

"We'll do a soil test first." Jessie and George then walks to the hydrangea and kneel down to the soil.

"Question 1, why is George Weasley more better looking than Fred Weasley?" George asks while looking at the soil, carrying out a soil test.

"...George I-"
Jessie is speechless. She covers her chest and looks at him.
How can someone come up with a joke out of soil? She wants to laugh but then doesn't, because she doesn't want to laugh at such low level humour.

"It's so funny. I don't know what to say. I just... really am impressed." Jessie says and pats on his shoulder sincerely.

"I'm proud of that." George clearly thinks his joke is a high quality one.

Jessie shakes her head and grabs the pH meter George is holding.

"Question 2, are you in love with George Weasley?" He asks while looking at her back.

Jessie picks up the meter from the soil and shows it to George.

"Quick!!! What does it say??" Jessie looks at George excitedly and looks at the reading.

"Oh no... I'm so sorry!" Jessie gasps and covers her mouth sarcastically,
"I think it says no! 9! It's really blue."

"Well that's disappointing."

She shakes her head.
"You should probably change your tone you know? Sounding flirty really doesn't do anything good."

"Got some experience haven't you?"
"Less than yours for sure."