Chapter 6

The school year has started. They've got a faster way to get to King's Cross station living in London.

"You're seeing Angelina and Lee right?" Jessie asks George as they get on the train.

"Yeah you know you can joi-"
"Alright see ya~" She then turns her way to Ron. Though she is close to the twins, she seldom joins them. She doesn't mean to avoid them of course.

"Helloooo~" Jessie greets Harry and Hermione.
"I'm so sleepy."

"Jessie...it's 11am...." Hermione is amazed.

"I know, I don't sleep before bedtime." If she sleeps in daytime she'll definitely have trouble sleeping at night.

"Anything from the trolley??" The snack lady is near again, that's how Jessie call her. After 2 seconds a girl comes to buy her snack, then smiles at Harry.

 After 2 seconds a girl comes to buy her snack, then smiles at Harry

"...Who's that?"
"That's Cho, from Ravenclaw."
"Ah I see." Jessie smirks and looks at Harry. Seems like Cho is quite interested in Harry.

Throughout the travelling, Ron and Harry have been sleeping, while Hermione is reading her book.

"If we go on like this I will fall asleep too." Jessie tries to open her eyes as wide as she could.

"Go get some air and walk a bit Jessie." Hermione laughs in a soft tone.

Walking out, she is suddenly hit by someone at her back

"Watch your way!"

It's Draco Malfoy. They haven't really met or spoken to each other before although she has heard of his name for a thousand times.

"...What are you looking at?" Draco stops and challenges her.

"...Umm...you?"

"Very funny huh?" he suddenly pauses and looks into her eyes shockingly.

Jessie realises something. Why does he look so familiar? Where has she seen him?

Meanwhile in another compartment, the twins are with Angelina and Lee.