Chapter 34

The death eater removes her mask and stares into Jessie's eyes.
It is Athena Moreau, her mother.
"Who am I, Jessie?"

"...I don't know what you're talking about-"

She then slaps her with all her strength, even Jessie's glasses are thrown off.

"Hey!" George fiercely stares at her with his eyes wide open. It's been a while since she felt this level of pain on her face that she covers her cheek.

"You're nothing without me!" She screams at Jessie's face and steps on her glasses in the floor.

"Athena~ quit this mother-daughter reunion for now." Lucius Malfoy is here too. "We've got work to do."

She then aggressively release her hand from Jessie's face. George immediately pulls her back to the group, checking on her terrified face. Her hands tremble even more than that when they need to fly.
Mother??? Who is Athena Moreau and what does she do with Jessie? Everyone especially George keeps wondering, but he's sure that he'll not let that woman touch her again.

"You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see." Lucius removes his mask as he approaches them. "Now, hand me the prophecy."

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry says firmly.

There's suddenly a horrifying laughter coming closer from Lucius's behind.

"He knows how to play! Itty, bitty, baby Potter!"
"Bellatrix Lestrange??" Neville says angrily and takes out his wand.

"He knows how to play! Itty, bitty, baby Potter!" "Bellatrix Lestrange??" Neville says angrily and takes out his wand

"Now, let's everybody just calm down." Lucius says with his hands in the air.

Jessie cannot believe in the situation she's in right now. She wants to leave so bad that she can barely stay calm and her eyes start watering even though she can't see any faces with her glasses crushed by her mother.

"Haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord?" Lucius continues, "don't you want to know the secret behind your scar?"

"All you have to do, is give it to me." As he goes on persuading Harry, there are more death eaters approaching them from different directions. "And I will tell you everything."

"I've waited 14 years..." Says Harry. Realising the approaching death eaters, George immediately holds back Jessie's hand. By this moment, they know they'll need to fight.
"I know!" Lucius says to Harry with a smile.

"I guess I can wait a little longer. Now! Stupefy!"

They immediately cast the spells towards different directions

They immediately cast the spells towards different directions. The chasing has started, Jessie thinks. Being able to see nothing, Jessie holds George's hand tightly and follows him.

"How much can you see without your glasses???" George asks while they're running.
"...I can see there are people!" Jessie replies.
"... Merlin." George couldn't imagine such vision.
"...I'm wearing contact lenses forever!!" Jessie frustratedly says to herself.

"Stupefy!" Fred casts the spell towards the suddenly appeared death eater in front of them. He's in charge of making way for them.

"Watch out!!" Neville shouts towards Jessie's direction right after the twins have led her to a crossroad, Athena is behind her back fighting someone. Hearing his shout, Athena immediately turns back and realises Jessie's existence.

The momemt Athena is about to cast Jessie a spell, her face is suddenly greeted with a highly corrosive potion.

Athena then lets out the most painful scream Jessie has ever heard and covers her face as smoke and sizzling sounds come out from it. Jessie has thrown her the Armadillo Bile Mixture, which is a highly corrosive substance right on her face.

"Oi we have to run now!!" George whispers to her face. It's time for them to escape from her.
Jessie freezes for she didn't realise what she has really done until she heard her scream.
Did she just try to kill her mother???

After a few seconds, she painfully releases her hand and her face is finally exposed. Jessie couldn't believe her eyes, the right side of her face is completely ruined.

"HOW DARE YOU MUDBLOOD!" Athena cries with her rage in her eyes.

George immediately pulls her away and continues their running. Jessie still cannot believe what she's done right now. Thought her mother is scary and evil, she's still her mother. She has always thought she wouldn't go for revenge even though her worst fear and hatred is based on Athena, for she's provided her a home after all.

"Mate what were you doing??" Fred asks Jessie while they keep running, until they've bumped into everybody else in another crossroad.
The one last death eater is flying towards them, but Ginny has stopped it with the most powerful force Jessie has ever seen.

"REDUCTO!"

Strong light and wind blasts throughout the whole room that it's even too bright to be seen. Ginny's spells are always as strong as her personality.

The room has fallen into silence, until crystal cracking sounds are heard

The room has fallen into silence, until crystal cracking sounds are heard. The prophecy's shelves are falling! They run as fast as they can before the crystal balls crack on their heads.

"Where??" There's a door seen by everyone tight after Hermione has yelled. Once they have rushed into the exit, they have all fallen into somewhere even creepier.