Chapter 4

"No shoes zone Ron!!!!" Jessie stops him by the time Ron almost steps in her room with his shoes on.

"Yeah this is the only no shoes zone in the house please respect it Ronald." Hermione chuckles. She shares the same room with Jessie this summer.

"Why no shoe?" George asks as he walks in, it's actually Jessie's policy.

"It's much cozier having no shoes on isn't it?" Jessie says and grins. "I've cleaned the floor it's alright."

"Should we listen to them now?" Ron desperately wants to hear what the adults are saying again.

"Not now Ron we at least wait till Harry's here." Hermione says, "there aren't many people downstairs yet anyway."

"I bet they will need to tell him everything." Says Jessie.
"But Dumbledore told us to-"
"He'll find out anyway." She says as she sits on her bed.

"I just heard Snape." Ginny says.
"Harry must doubt his loyalties." Jessie is very sure that Harry dislikes him.
"It's Dumbledore's order, I thought he's close to Snape already."
"Ya Ginny but he doesn't trust him anyway."
"He's a git Jess." Ron says.
"Really? I didn't feel that."

"Will he join them? Harry I mean." Ron asks.
"Your mum wouldn't like it but I'm sure there's no one who can stop him." Jessie chuckles.
"How can you be so certain??" Fred challenges her.

"......5 galleons." Jessie looks at Fred with her eyebrows raised.
The unit "galleon" instead of "sickle" for gambling immediately scares Fred. How can he even defeat Jessie Kenwood's instinct? She must be so sure about it.

"You know what? I actually agree with you."
"Very we-" Jessie suddenly pauses and walks to the door. "Grab your gears guys."

Everyone watches her open the door, she looks outside and sees Harry almost reach her room.

"Blimey there's nothing she can get wrong!" Ron cries.

"Quick enough Jess." Harry grins and hugs Jessie. "No shoes zone?"
"Yeah!" Jessie smiles and watches him take off his shoes.

"Harry!" Hermione rushes to Harry and hugs him. They are all very worried about him.

"Seriously...? Their room is literally 5 meters away." Jessie rolls her eyes right after seeing no twins in the room. They can apparate this year as they have turned 17.

"Are you alright?? We've heard about the dementor attack. You must tell us everything-"
"Let the man breath Hermione."

"And the ministry, they can't simply expel you. It's completely unfair!"
"Yeah there's a lot of that going round at the moment." Harry says as he walks in. "So what is this place?"

"It's headquarters, The Order of Phoenix." Jessie says and watches his face.

"It's a secret society Dumbledore set up when they first fought You-Know-who." Hermione explains.

"Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose?" He is clearly unhappy with them not telling a thing.

"They made us swear not to tell you anything about it, Harry. It's far more serious than we can just write in letters."

"Dumbledore said it? But maybe I can help? I'm the one who saw him return and the one who saw Cedric Diggory got killed-"

"Harry!" The twins pop up suddenly.
"Thought we heard your dulcet tones."
"If you're all done shouting mate, do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?"

"...What?"
"Got the wire Jess?" George asks and hands her the "ears"

"Whattt literally EARS???" Jessie laughs and covers her face, having been expecting it would be something like a mini microphone or anything else that looks extremely ordinary.
"I admire the creativity." She can't stop laughing while attaching the ears with the wire she prepared.

"Hello hello?? Jessie Kenwood speaking." George gets one ear and whispers to it while Jessie has the another one.

"Working too well." Jessie then gives it to Fred.

"If anyone has the right to know, it's Harry..."
"He's not a child, Molly."
"But he's not an adult either!"...
"How touchingly paternal, Black. Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon, just like his godfather."

"Snape's part of the order?" Harry asks shockingly

Jessie immediately smirks at the Ginny. Bingo!

At this moment, Hermione's cat Crookshanks is trying to catch the ear.

"Crookshanks! Leave it alone!"
"PSSSSS!"
"Get off you bloody cat!!"

"Crookshanks! Leave it alone!""PSSSSS!""Get off you bloody cat!!"

It's a cat, it won't listen to you.

"Hermione I hate your cat."
"Bad Crookshanks!"

Jessie tries to listen to the ear.
"Crookshanks is really cute, but I really think sometimes pets deserve punishments."