C H I L D H O O D

Hello my lovely people-

This chapter is gonna be a lot of dialogue, so hang tight. This is another one of those chapters where you get to know the characters a bit more. I think this is one of my favorite wholesome chapters. We get to learn about the group a bit more. And they bond over fire whiskey!

lucille granger

After we showered, we got dressed immediately for dinner. I wore something comfortable seen as Blaise and Onyx were also wearing pajamas. I had on red striped pajamas and a white spaghetti strap tank top on, then wore a House of Slytherin sweatshirt. 

Draco wore the black on black suit he wore previously, and damn did he look gorgeous. 

As we walked down the corridor, the sound of chattering from below got louder and louder.A few giggles and chuckles from Onyx and Blaise, and story telling from Lorenzo. 

"Can you walk down the stairs?" Draco questioned, holding my waist back before I even stepped a foot down.

"Draco," I chuckled. "I'm fine". 

He seemed hesitant, but he let me go anyways. I walked down the stairs slowly, trying not to stumble and shake. Draco kept his eye on me making sure I didn't fall. 

Don't get me wrong, it was adorable that he was worried, but I could walk on my own. 

We walked into the luxurious dining room where there was food of all kinds flat out on the table. My mouth instantly salivated.

"Ah! Are you ready to eat, darling?" Narcissa beamed, gesturing me to a seat. "I see to it that you've cleaned up a little".

"Come sit next to me, Luce," Onyx cheered, patting the seat right next to her. I smiled and walked towards her. As I sat down, I huffed. I am exhausted and hungry.

Draco sat in between Lorenzo and Blaise, as Narcissa sat at the head of the table.

My eyes scanned the table, and foods like steak, potatoes, assortments of vegetables, and soups were just waiting to be devoured. 

Onyx started scooping food onto her plate, and I did the same. The boys also started feasting.

"So, Lucille," Narcissa spoke, "I heard you spent your holidays with... the Weasleys?" 

I looked at her and bit my lip nervously. "Um. Y-yes".

She nodded in curiosity. "And how was that?"

"It was great," I responded, as I stabbed a potato slice and shoved it in my mouth to avoid any other talking. 

"Did they treat you nice?" Lorenzo questioned, scooping a lot of potatoes onto his plate. 

"Oi, you're hogging the fucking spoon, Enzo. Give it here," Blaise snapped as he grabbed the spoon from Lorenzo.

I giggled. "Yes, Enzo. The Weasleys truly are the nicest," I assured. 

"Did any of them put their bloody hands on you?" Draco spat out of nowhere. His deepening eyes looked into mine. His face was serious, and he clenched his jaw.

"No, Draco. They did not," I sternly responded.

"Draco, dear. You don't have to be so furious," Narcissa boasted. "I'm sure she only has eyes on you". I smiled at her as she smiled back. It was cute how Narcissa teased Draco, but it seems as if Draco was not having it.

"Well, anyways. We missed you, so we're glad you're finally here," Onyx interrupted. "Are you ready to get plastered? Because Mrs. Malfoy has a whole room full of alcohol".