F I L T H Y

17 years later...

lucille granger

We own acres upon acres in West Bay, England. Draco insisted. I agreed. Glasgow wasn't our cup of tea, though it surely became Mumsy's; she moved out the Manor once Draco and Lorenzo did.

Narcissa offered the home to Mrs. Weasley- free of charge, but her heart belongs to The Burrow.

Luckily enough, Lorenzo, Luna, Blaise, Onyx and their families managed to purchase neighboring lands right next to us with Floo Networks in their homes.

On our land, we have our own small greenhouse and a cozy bungalow that Draco and the men neighboring our acres built from scratch; it took nearly 7 months- shortly after Scartlett- our second, was born.

We adopted two dogs; Hellen and Claudia, both chocolate labradors.

The flooring of our home is wooden oak; we have bay windows and house plants in every corner. Luna, as per usual, gifted us crystals and sage as soon as we moved in; that was nearly 14 years ago- and we still have them.

Four bedrooms, two-story home filled with 3 children; or should I say, raging angsty teens.

Oliver Draco Malfoy; my- or our first.

Then came along Scarlett Malfoy; I was pregnant with her while Oliver was only 8 months old (You can blame Draco himself for that one).

Then lastly, my sweet sweet lovebug Narsa Malfoy; the only Ravenclaw in our immediate family, taking up after Luna with her Aunt Hermione's brain and knowledge.

***

{Flashback}

"Lu-. Lucille. Come here," Draco shouted from the foyer, "Lucille! Quick!"

I huffed, "Can it wait? Luna's teaching me about these teas-."

"Lucille, Oliver is fucking walking!"

I immediately speed towards the foyer as I watch Oliver wobble towards Draco with his chunky legs.

Glancing over at Draco, his eyes twinkle in awe and his mouth is wide open in shock.

"Come here, love! Come!" Draco squeals with his arms open gesturing towards Oliver, "Merlin, can you believe that?! 14 months and he's already walking!"

Lorenzo comes from the knitting room with Zeno in his arms as his jaw drops.

"Look at little Oliver, Zeno! Soon enough, you two will be chasing each other around the bloody house causing a ruckus," Lorenzo blurted as he set Zeno down.

"Lord, I sure hope not," Mumsy interrupted as she came from behind Lorenzo, "Having you and Draco break every bloody vase was enough for me."

"Look at his strong legs, Mum!" Draco awed, reaching out his arms waiting for Oliver to come to him.

As soon as Oliver glanced at me, he turned his body and started wobbling towards me.

"Ah, yes! Come to mummy, my love-. Come to mummy," I cooed, crouching down with my arms out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Draco mutters under his breath as Lorenzo laughs.

Draco gets up and immediately picks him up before he could even reach me.

"You're not fair, Lucille," he badgered.

"Am I a bad person for wanting my son?" I responded.