M I N T

Hey guys-

Just a subtle little filler for you guys. Writing the next chapter as we speak, most likely will be posting that today, too.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

M I N T 

lucille granger

Draco slept for 25 hours. He slept for 25 uninterrupted hours, minus the bathroom breaks.

He skipped yesterday's lunch, and yesterday's dinner. During his 25 hour hibernation, I managed to get a few things done. I cleaned his room by sorting out his dressers and bookshelves, I watched Luna try healing Lorenzo's wolf scratches, and I comforted Blaise as he sat lifeless on sofas, dining chairs, and even on his bed. 

I still haven't fully accepted Onyx's death, because it seems too surreal for me. I refuse to believe that Onyx is dead. I refuse to. 

It's the next morning now- the day after all of it.

The whole manor feels unsettling. It's as if I were able to see the cold blue hues.

I surely could feel them.

A knock on the door suddenly came from Draco's door. 

I got up from the bed to see who it was.

As I opened the door, Narcissa stood there with two fresh towels in her arms.

"Hello," She breathed, "H-here's some towels. Breakfast will be ready soon." Narcissa handed me the towels and smiled.

"Thank you," I responded.

She went back downstairs as her footsteps receded. I closed the door and placed the luxurious thick towels onto the dresser. 

I glanced at Draco to see him peacefully sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up, but he had to eat. 

"Draco," I said softly.

No response.

"Draco,"

No response.

"Draco!"

Draco jolted, fluttering his eyes. He looked around the room, aggravated.

"Fuck's sake, Lucille. You don't need to fucking shout," He muttered, then turning over.

"I wasn't-. I wasn't shouting," I responded, "Anyway, get up. You have to get cleaned up," I yanked the duvet off his body, "And you have to eat something."

He groaned as he tried pulling the cover over his body once again, though I grabbed it off the bed completely.

"Lucille, I don't have time for games," He stated flatly. "Give me. The duvet."

"No, get up and take a shower," I demanded.

Draco sat up with a half-woken face. He looked adorable. I was internally pinching his cheeks.

"Could you shower with me?" He asked softly. 

I gulped.

"U-Um-. Yes. Okay," I stammered. 

Draco got up from the bed and made his way towards me, as my heart started beating faster.

He tucked my hair behind my ear and looked into my eyes. 

"Good."

As he pulled away, he removed his shirt and threw it onto the ground. He started heading towards the bathroom that was conveniently connected to his room