M U D B L O O D

Hi-

'WHAT ABOUT LUNA D: D:'. Sorry guys. I should've cleared the air last chapter.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

M U D B L O O D | violent depictions

lucille granger

The burrow smelled like syrup and pancakes.

The scent somehow made its way up, and I couldn't help but awaken.

I flailed my arms and stretched as I got up from the bed, feeling revitalized and refreshed.

Chatter from beneath grew louder as I walked down the stairs.

Soon enough, I was already in the kitchen, where I saw George and Lorenzo help Mrs. Weasley make pancakes.

"Morning," George announced.

"Good morning, love!" Mrs. Weasley cheered, as she whisked the batter, "I hope you're hungry."

"Good morning, Luce," Enzo said as he slid the butter around the hot pan.

"Good morning, everyone," I said, as I took a in the dining table, pouring myself a cup of tea.

Memories from last night soon surfaced and I couldn't determine whether or not to feel guilty.

Though the sex was immaculate and new to me, it was certainly unmatched. I haven't been treated like that since Cedric Diggory, and don't get me wrong, it was really good, but once you've been introduced to something more than just missionary sex, you truly can't go back.

"The rest are still asleep," Mrs. Weasley interrupted, "So, if you'd like a pancake early, you're more than welcome."

"Thank you, Mrs. Weasley, but I think I'll wait for them," I responded, as I sipped my tea shortly after.

Lorenzo came close to the table and sat besides me.

"How're you feeling?"

"Guilty," I said lowly.

He huffed.

"Well, there's no need-."

"There's every need, Lorenzo-."

"Luna and I aren't together anymore, Lucille."

I gulped.

Though they weren't together, I still felt guilty; I was just as bad as-. As Pansy.

Having sex with someone who doesn't belong to me; or so I thought he belonged.

I'm just as bad as her.

Now thinking about her makes me mad.

"Wha-. What happened?"

"She wanted to break up with me out of bloody nowhere," he sighed, "She didn't give me an explanation, she didn't give me any reason. She just-. Went up and left. Like nothing. I still visit her-. I mean, I still try, y'know? Because I can't let go that easily, I mean-."

I still felt guilty. I had sex with him thinking that he was with Luna. I don't think I can ever forgive myself for that.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, Enzo," I responded.

"Ah, it's alright, really," Lorenzo looked down at the ground, "But there's no need to feel guilty, y'know? I mean, I know what I was doing last night and I was fully aware-. I just hope you were, too, I mean, I hope you weren't bloody drunk and that I took advantage of you or anyth-."