D I S T R E S S

Hey lovelies-

You guys are truly going to fucking hate me; I can feel it. PLEASE DON'T. PLEASE DON'T. I'm only giving what the majority wanted :cry:. 

It's pretty lengthy, so sit tight. It took me 5 fucking hours kskkkksksksskksk.

Also, if you haven't already, PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE <3 THEY MEAN THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME LSDNJGKJNGFJNFIWBNRFKJFNBLIEUNF YALL ARE THE BEST.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

D I S T R E S S | VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED-ISH

lucille granger

"Narcissa was right," The healer protruded, as I stared into nothingness. 

It smelled like rubbing alcohol in this dimly lit room.

The beeping of the heart rate monitor was irritating.

I wanted to leave.

I already knew what happened.

I wanted to leave.

"Emotional distress was the cause of the miscarriage, Ms. Granger," He said.

Luna grabbed my hand tightly, standing right beside me as I laid here vulnerable and in defeat. I could feel her eyes on me, though I didn't want to look back.

I didn't want to look anywhere.

I just wanted to close my eyes.

Disappear, if you may.

Narcissa's muffled cries could be heard from miles away.

I wasn't pregnant anymore, but the heightened senses stayed.

Not for long.

Emotional distress.

It didn't make sense, but it all the sense in the world.

"They're outside, Lucille," Luna mumbled, "The boys are outside. Do you want them in here?"

"No."

I didn't hesitate to respond. I didn't want anyone near me.

Just Narcissa and Luna.

Not Lorenzo.

Not Blaise.

Not even Draco.

"We'll have the fetus removed in an hour," The healer said as he scratched things off his clipboard with his quill, "Until now, we advise that you get some rest."

You don't have to tell me twice; I want to rest right now.

In fact, I want to rest and never wake up.

"Get some rest, dear. Okay?" Narcissa spoke through her trembling voice.

I couldn't even cry anymore. I couldn't even react the way I wanted to react.

"I'll be o-outside," Narcissa spoke, as she stepped outside, in which she let out more tears.

I huffed.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Luna cooed, as she tucked my hair behind my ear.

"No need," I said, "Thank you."

Luna gave me a stern look before walking away and exiting the room.

St. Mungo's was dreadful. 

You usually come here to die.

Or so that's what I heard growing up.

"No, that's bullshit. Fucking let me in!" A familiar voice from outside the room rung in my ears, "I need to see her, let me fucking see her!"