you feel like home

LOUIS
FRIDAY, NOV 17th, 2020

It was a normal Friday afternoon and the school day had just ended. Charlotte and Louis were sat in there usual spot on the bus, listening to music, his hand in laced around hers. Louis bad news that he had been dying to tell her all day, but he was afraid of what she would say. He paused the music, taking out the headphone in his ear, causing Charlotte to take the other headphone out of hers. She looked at him worryingly. "I uh i can't keep this from you any longer." He said before rummaging through his school back while looking for something. She sat there , the look in her face was nothing but concern but she decided to give him a chance at what he would say next.

He held something in his hand, wrapping his fingers around it, to hide it. "I..I've been saving up for awhile now and i finally bought my own place." he said as he opened his hand revealing a key. "Louis that's amazing" she said, as a smile formed across her face. Ever since she found out about his father she had been worrying about him having to live there, alone with him. "I just want you to know that if things ever get tough with you mum, you and you're brothers are welcome to stay at mine, whenever you would like." he said. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into her side. "Thank you" she said quietly. "you're welcome." he replied. "So we can go check it out or if you want" he said with the look of excitement on his face. "I would love to." She said smiling.

The apartment was small, it had only one bedroom but that was enough room for him, and if charlotte end her siblings ever needed to stay, there was room in the living room. It was plain white, but that wasn't too much of a problem. the walls would be covered in Louis artwork in no time. All of his artwork form home was stacked in the corner of the room. "I hope you're gonna hang all these up, they're beautiful." she said to him. "Isn't hanging your own paintings up in your apartment considered a bit cocky?" Louis said laughing. "no, you're talented they should be hanging up for people to see." She said. "Especially this one" she said picking up the picture he had drawn of her underneath the night sky and sticking it onto the wall next to his bed. He just stood there smiling at her, he couldn't believe how much there bond together had grown. The two barely knew each other at the start of the year and now he cared about her more than anyone else in the world.

I've literally had no motivation to continue writing this at all but I'm gonna keep trying, sorry it's taken so long