you're the one that i want

CHARLOTTE
SATURDAY, NOV 4th, 2020

By the time Charlotte and Louis left the park, the rain had gotten to them. It poured from the sky drenching the two teens as they ran too shelter. Charlotte shrieked with laughter as she moved, her hair sticking to her face back behind her ears. Even then she looked beautiful.  He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug to keep her warm. The rain began to stop so Louis sighed, "Where should we go now?" he asked her quietly with his arms still wrapped around her. "I don't know. I have nowhere to go." she replied. "I wish I could take you back to mine it's just..my dad...he wouldn't let me.." Louis apologised. "No. Louis it's okay" She said running her fingers through his luscious hair.

Louis just smiled at her glancing away when the sight of her became too much.  It had been killing him for the past few hours... days, he wanted her so badly. He hadn't stopped thinking about it since the day he had first met her. It was driving him mad, but I don't wanna ruin everything, he thought. "Louis?" she asked. "Yeah?" He looked at her curiously, as the rain began to stop. "Walk me home." she whispered. "I'll have to go back there eventually." she continued. "Charlotte..." He shook his head slowly.  "I don't want her to hurt you."  "She won't hurt me." Charlotte assured him. "She's usually out by now, anyway. She's rarely at home."  "So you're going to hide out in your room and pretend you don't exist until things die down?" As hard as he tried, Louis couldn't hide how he felt. He wasn't angry at her, but he knew going back would hurt her, and the sight of her being upset was unbearable to him. She didn't say a word back. "Fine," he said in annoyance.  "Please don't be mad" she begged softly. "Please." "I don't want to not be there for you if you get hurt," he said. "I'll have to face it eventually," she said.

As the two began to walk down her street a tear made its way slowly down her cheek. The sight of it
shattered him. He reached out, pulling her into his chest and turning her to look at him. "What's wrong," he said softly, looking into her eyes. "I'm scared. " she whispered. He wasn't certain if it was Margaret she was talking about or something else, but he took her hand anyway and laced his fingers through hers. "I know," he said.  "I don't wanna get hurt." His heart began to ache "I'm not gonna hurt you." he whispered. Eventually she looked up at him, her eyes full of emotion.

He leaned in, his hands wrapped around her chest, and kissed her. She was all he wanted. All that he needed, all that he had wanted for so long was right here, in his arms. Charlotte. And it was so hard for him to stop himself from going further. The kiss was passionate. With his hands on her waist and his tongue in her mouth, Louis pulled Charlotte towards him.  It wasn't the gentle kiss of a couple on a first date, nor was it just the desire of those looking for only pleasure. They weren't that simple. He kissed her like her lips were air and he couldn't breathe.

His grip around her waist, her hands in his messy hair... it was almost too much for him. She was like nothing he had ever experienced before. From Darcy to Heathcliff, I thought they were fools. That love was something fictional, only found in worn pages of a book. That it was just made up to keep humans full of hope, that it was a lie. But all that changed since I met my Elizabeth Bennett. I never thought I would find myself completely and utterly consumed by another until her. She took my hand and led me out of the darkness and showed me that, whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same. She was taking up his whole world. And then it was over.  She pulled away, catching her breath. Before letting go of him and walking back inside her house.

Thank you for being patient,
I hope you all love this chapter! 💕