i really need you

*I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT THIS IS NOT BASED ON REALITY IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE, THIS IS ALL MADE UP FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES, NO THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE CHARACTERS ACT IN REAL LIFE.*

LOUIS
MONDAY, NOV 13th, 2020

It was nearly lunch time by the time Louis dragged himself out of bed and down stairs to get something to eat. His dad was home, the same time he was for the first time in what had felt like years. It was a sunny day from what Louis could see through the gaps in the curtains on the window, his house was always dull, they practically lived in the dark. The last time Louis had seen his father, they hadn't had ended on the best terms. Louis had never gotten along with his father, but it was just them two in the house. His mum left, when he had just turned 8, which practically made her an even worse person than his father in his mind.

"I need your money for the rent" Louis's father voiced. Louis father was a mechanic, he worked there all the time but it still wasn't enough to cover the bills. "I don't have it" Louis said quitely. "What did you just say to me" his father said raising his voice. Louis flinched and looked towards the ground before looking back into his fathers eyes saying "i said i don't have it yet" Louis said still keeping his voice calm. "What do you mean you don't have it, the whole reason you got that job at the cafe was to help me out" Louis's father shouted, walking towards Louis and pushing him into the wall. Louis fought him off, running towards the back door but was stopped with a punch right in the jaw, he turned around punching back before pushing his dad on the ground. "You gave me nothing" Louis shouted with tears streaming down his face, as blood started dripping out of his mouth. "You gave me nothing but a shitty life." He screamed, punching his father over and over again. "All you ever did was try to scare me" he shouted. "Well guess what dad" he said holding his dad by the shirt, locking him to the ground. "I'm not scared of you anymore." he said before letting go of his dad's shirt and walking straight out the front door.

The streets were empty, everyone was either at work or school, so there weren't many cars. He continued to walk until he got to the park. He sat on a bench and pulled a tissue out his pocket and started to wipe the blood from his lip. He must've bit his lip during there argument, causing it to bleed. Suddenly he felt the vibration of his phone, he quickly grabbed it out, looking at the notification. It was Charlotte. He didn't know why he had been so distant. All he knew was that he was scared and thought he'd fuck things up if he ever saw her again. He hadn't been at school the whole week, he just couldn't bare the thought of him never seeing her again. He rested his head in the palm of his hands until eventually he started to cry.

It was late by the time he got home, which meant his dad had already left, he had probably gone to the pub, it's where he went every night. Louis walked upstairs, collapsing in his bed. He looked at the picture balancing against a canvas he had said started to paint. It was the drawing he had made of Charlotte, his heart burned at the sight of it, 'what am i doing' he thought to himself. He hadn't been there for her all week, god dammit Margaret could've hurt her, what if some idiots touched her. He thought to himself. And it was at that moment he knew he couldn't be away from her ever again. He slowly fell asleep but not for long until he woke up frightened, screaming her name. This was the one thing Louis had never told anyone ever. It was his biggest secret. Louis had a sleeping disorder called Parasomnia. It was a reoccurring loop of bad nightmares every night. He hardly ever slept. But the bad dreams all stopped when he met her. And that's how he knew that she was more special to him than anybody else in the world.

The next day Louis swung himself into the seat beside Charlotte on the bus, grinning widely at the look of surprise on her face. "Surprised to see me?" he asked cheekily. "Louis!" she exclaimed, and flung her arms around his neck. He laughed and pulled her into his grip. Jesus Christ, he had missed this. "Where've you been?" "I just had to help dad at work, nothing to big," he said. She could tell he was lying. As good as Louis was at acting, he couldn't fool her, she saw right through him. "What happened to your eye." She said as she brought her hand to his face, softly tracing her finger along the bruise. "Nothing, I just accidentally hit myself in the face with a football." He said pulling away. "I don't think a football can make that bad of a bruise Louis." She replied. "Just tell me what happened, you can trust me." She said worried. "I got in a fight with dad" he said bluntly. "I thought you and your dad were all good." She said quietly. "We were but that was only because he was barely home, yesterday we were both home for the first time in ages and he.. he just lost his shit." It wasn't long for the bus arrived at school. He laced his fingers with hers and walked her to class, like usual.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter💗