15

Lisa’s POV

It’s been a month since Rosé and I became official. I still can’t believe that she’s mine. However, I feel like Y/N’s slipping away from us, her and Jennie actually.

Whenever I ask her if she wants to have a sleepover, she will always say that she’s busy. She’s even hanging out more with Jisoo who’s not even studying in the same school as her.

Did I do something wrong? I decided to end whatever this is we’re doing. I want her to tell me the truth. So without telling her, I went to her house and barged in her room.

“Jeez! Wtf Lisa! Can’t you knock first?!”

“Tell me what’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong? Huh?” I really hate it when she acts like she doesn’t know things.

“Why are you avoiding me? Ever since I got into a relationship, you always avoid me. Please tell me what I did Y/N.” my hands found its way to brush the tears away from my cheeks.

I felt Y/N stood up from her bed and pulled my shirt to give me a hug.

“You did nothing wrong, Lis. It’s just, I’m figuring things out and I’m fucking scared of it”

“You’re figuring things out without telling me Y/N? I thought I’m your best friend?” she carefully laid me on her bed as I placed my head on her chest.

“I think I’m bi Lisa. I was scared to tell you because I wasn’t sure yet” her voice cracked and I’m sure she’s trying hard not to cry right now.

"Since when?"

"I'm not actually sure, Lis."

“Who else knows about this?”

“Jennie. She found out when it slipped on my mouth. I’m so sorry Lisa. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I should’ve told you first.”

“Promise me you’ll tell me everything Y/N, even if it hurts.”

“I promise.”

Y/N’s POV

How could I tell Lisa? How could I tell her that I’m in love with her girlfriend? I have never seen her so happy before. Whatever feelings I have for Rosé should be thrown away, for Lisa.

-----

Everything went well after the conversation with Lisa. I’ve been hanging out more with her, Jisoo and Jennie. As for Rosé, let’s just say we’re casual.

I was alone at the café one Sunday because I need to study for my test when I felt someone tapped my shoulder. It was Rosie.

“Can I sit with you? The place is surprisingly full today.” how can I resist her? She’s my bestfriend’s girl and I should be cordial with her.

“Yeah, sure”

There was an awkward silence when she sat and I’m so thankful I have my notebooks with me. I went back to studying but somehow I couldn’t concentrate when I feel someone's eyes piercing on me.

“It’s rude to stare at someone” I said without looking at her.

“What happened to us, Y/N?” why does she sound like an ex-girlfriend trying to win me back? I stopped writing and finally looked at her. Her eyes pleading for the truth to come out of my mouth.

“I’ve been doing a lot of thinking Chaeyoung-ah”

“I could’ve helped you.” My heart started to race as she placed her hand on top of mine.

“I’m in love with this girl, but I can’t have her”

“You mean Jennie?”

“What?” her answer made me laugh and took my hands away from her.

“I know people think we’re together because of how clingy we look, but no. Jennie and I are just friends, Roseanne.”

Rosé’s POV

“Jennie and I are just friends, Roseanne”
I felt my world turned upside down when those words left her mouth.

They're just friends?

I suddenly forgot how to speak, how to breathe.

“Rosé”

“Rosé”

“Roseanne!” I looked up and saw her worried face.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine. I’m just processing the things you said”

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have told you”

“No! I’m glad you did. It’s just, I saw you and Jennie kissing so I thoug-“

“You thought we’re together? You of all people should know she loves to fool around.” she chuckles and proceed to write down notes.

What have I done? I should have asked her first, I should have told her my feelings before assuming things. She’s not with Jennie but she’s in love with someone else? What? Who?

“How are things with you and Lisa anyway?”

“Oh-uhm, things are pretty great. She asked me out on a date on Friday. She specifically told me to dress up” I honestly but awkwardly told her.

“Whoa! Lisa in a dress? Pfft I can’t wait to tease the shit out of her” she laughed.

Gosh, I miss that laugh.

“I actually don’t know what to wear”

“Need some help?” I was surprised to hear that, I mean we just made up and she’s already doing these things to me?

“Yeah, if you don’t mind.” I pointed at her books and she immediately shove them up to her bag.

“Let’s go to your house Roseanne! I'm done studying anyway”

-----

We were in my room, clothes scattered everywhere. Y/N was busy looking at my closet while I just sat at the corner, admiring her from afar.

Everything hurts just by looking at her.

“You will look perfect in this” I saw her holding my aqua blue sleeveless dress.

“I’m not sure Y/N. I haven’t worn it yet.”

“It’s settled then. You’ll wear this on friday. Now go try it on”

It took me minutes to change and I put on a little makeup. I don’t know why I have to put some light lipstick when it’s just Y/N outside. When I opened my bathroom door, Y/N’s brown eyes were glued on me.

“You look beautiful Rosie” she hasn’t called me that name for a long time and I almost ran to her, tell her how much I miss her

“Uhm, thanks?” she was about to say something when the door opened.

“Who are you talking to Chaeng?” it’s my sister Alice.

“Oh Alice, I want you to meet Y/N” Y/N stood beside me and extended her hand.

“Hi! I’m Y/N, Rosie’s friend. It’s really nice to finally meet you” suddenly, Alice walked closer to her. Her eyebrows knitted and her head slightly tilted.

“You look familiar Y/N”