21

Rosé’s POV

Lisa is really unbelievable! I feel ashamed walking towards the café while wearing this dress. I don’t even know why I agreed to go to prom, Y/N won’t be there anyway.

Tears were about to come out of my eyes when I remembered her. I remember how she looks away from me everytime we bumped into each other at school. She has this wall built up around her that I can’t seem to break down. She has every right to hate me though, I have hurt her multiple times that I don't even know if she will forgive me. I can't even forgive myself.

My thoughts of her vanished when I heard Lisa honking at the parking lot signaling me to go inside. She's beyond annoying right now but I can't even complain. I honestly have no idea that she'd forgive me that soon. She's also acting so strange and it made me think that she's up to something but I couldn't even say no when all she did was good. The lights were turned off but the door wasn’t locked so I decided to come in.

”Hello?”

“Is anyone here?”

I was about to head out when the lights turned on and the sound of a piano echoed in the entire room.

She’s here. I can’t believe she’s here.

“Rosie, remember when you walked in the music room and I stopped playing?” I nodded.

“You asked me to play it for you and I told you I’ll sing it to you when I’m done writing the lyrics.” she paused.

“I really hope you’ll like this song because it's all about you, about what I feel for you.”

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

She wrote a song for me. My heart was beating so hard it might burst out of my chest. The lyrics reminded me of the first time I saw her in this café. How cupid's arrow struck my heart when I saw her lovely smile.

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Baby, you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to love me. And I’m not afraid anymore. My heart has always been yours.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this
One step closer

She stood up and made her way towards me. My eyes were burning from tears, my hands clenched, and I tried to catch my breath when she took my hand and placed it on her chest.

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

“Rosie, do you know the reason why I looked away when you smiled at me in this café?” I shook my head.

“I was afraid of falling in love with you. But I did anyway. Falling in love with a girl like you is the best thing that has happened to me. If I get the chance to live again, I'd choose you over and over again. We might have hurt each other along the way but everything's worth it because it led me to this.”

My knees weakened as those words fell out of her pink lips.

“You know well that I’m not good with words Rosie and I don’t even know how I manage to write songs about you. All I know is I think about you every day and night.”

“Let me show you how much you mean to me. Let me love you Park Chaeyoung.”

She went down on one knee.

“I’m not going to wait any longer”

“Chaeyoung-ah”

“Roseanne”

“Rosie”

“My Love”

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

I pulled her up and smashed our lips together.

“So, is that a yes?” she asked.

“A thousand times yes. I’m all yours, my love”

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter guys. I don't think I can continue this story anymore but I'll try to finish it because I hate to leave you hanging. A few chapters more, oki? ❤