Take a Shower With Me

I was just getting ready to take a shower when there was a knock at my bedroom door. Wrapped in a towel, I go to see who it is. When I opened the door, Levi stood half naked with a towel over his shoulders.
"What are you doing here?" I asked. Levi responds, "My shower isn't working, so I was wondering if I could use yours." I stood in thought for a moment. Should I let him use my shower? I see no harm in doing so, but I was going to rinse off too. A sigh is released. "You can use my shower."
Levi walked pass me and glanced around my room. "Thanks," he said, not so gratefully. I sat down on the couch and pointed down the hallway next to my bedroom. "First door to your right." Levi stared at me for minute. I became confused and asked nervously, "What?"
"You were going to shower before I came in, right?"
"Yeah, but yours isn't working so you can go first."
Levi suddenly walked over and leaned down, only a few inches from my lips, and whispered, "Or how about we take a shower together?" I blushed a little bit at his suggestion. He can't be serious, I thought to myself, but. . . it seemed like he was.
Before I could respond, Levi picked me up bridle style and carried me into the bathroom. He set me down gently, and, a bit angered, I asked, "What the hell are you doing, Levi?" He glared at me with his cold artic eyes.
"Oh, so asking you politely wasn't enough? All right." Once again he brought himself only inches from lip to lip contact. "This is an order from your captain, take a shower with me."
I stared into his eyes, lost in their unique color and spiraling emotions. I can't shower with him. I promised myself I wouldn't be a whore. But he's just so- My thoughts were put to a sudden stop as Levi passionately kissed me. His lips felt so good. He ran his fingers through my (h/c), wavy hair as I started to kiss back. Our lips locked together for so long it became a rythm.
I was suffocating in that kiss. So was Levi, but neither of us wanted to pull away. Moments later I was gasping for air, and had to remove my lips from his.
Panting, Levi asked, "Do you love me?" Then he went straight for the crook of my neck and started kissing and nibbling at it. I muttered, "Y-yes." Suddenly, and disappointingly, Levi stopped. He pressed his forehead against mine and said with a smirk, "I thought we were going to take a shower."
I basically threw myself onto him. Levi agressively unwrapped my towel and tossed it on the floor. I jumped into his hands and, with my foot, slipped off his boxers. He carried me into the shower, easing my back against the wall. I reached for the handle and cranked it to the left as hot water soon began pouring down on my lover and I.
One of my legs slipped out of his grasp, that's when I opened my eyes and studied his chiseled naked body. He was perfectly sculpted. Levi looked down at my breast and body. His free hand ran up my leg, over my waist, and up my back. "You're beautiful. Every inch of you," Levi whispered, tucking a piece of curled hair behind my left ear.
Levi kissed away the water droplets on my cheeks, on my neck. . . everywhere. His touch, his kiss, his eyes, they all drove me mad. "I- I love you, Levi," I spat out. I really do. He looked up at me and locked eyes. It was through his eyes I saw the true him. I saw his pain, his desire, his burden, his passion, all the tears he had shed on the inside. And all I wanted to do was take them away.
"I love you so much," I said, following a gasp as Levi ran his right hand up my chest and outlined my jaw. "I love you too, (y/n)." Those intoxocating lips brought another insane kiss, which hit me like a titan's hand. We lost ourselves in the steam and the moment. A moment we wanted to last forever.
After an hour of being drenched in hot water and ecstasy, Levi and I finally decided to get dressed. I went on the rest of the day as usual. Completing training, cleaning, and little bit of paperwork.
Finally the day ended, and as I changed out of my uniform and into my night clothes, someone snuck up and wrapped their arms around my waist. Thank you. Seductively, Levi ran his middle and pointer finger along my jawline, bringing us only a lips distance apart. Close the gap. Please. He whispered, "Take a shower with me."
"Yes."