Chapter 17

Once again I broke my own rules and once again I broke them for Ella. Last night she spend the night at my place, in my bed, and in my arms. Nothing further than kissing took place, but that alone was enough for me to realise she means more to me then even I had originally thought.

As she sleeps, I lean over and press a kiss to her cheek. This causes her to stir softly, and she rolls over, looking up at me.

"Morning." she smiles

"Morning." I reply as I move her hair from the side of her face and lean down pressing my lips to hers.

"What was that for?" She giggles softly

"Felt like it." I shrug with a grin as I move back, sitting up in the bed. "I have to get ready for work but Jordan text me this morning and I informed her you were here, she said to give her a call when you wake up, something about the two of you having a girls day."

"That sounds nice, it's been a little while since I've seen her."

"Mmm, she'll be able to fill you in with all the ups and downs of her and Grayson, I'm glad I wont be there to it." I chuckle softly.

"Don't be mean." She huffs as she sits up. "I'd love to spend the day with her. I'll call her while you're getting ready for work."

"MmmHmm" I hum with a smirk as I slide out of the bed and head into the bathroom.

Ella's POV:

Reaching for my phone. I dial Jordan's number. After a few rings, she answers.

"Ella, good morning." She giggles

"Morning." I reply with a shake of my head.

"So, I hear you stayed at my brothers house last night."

"I did and I'm currently still laying in his bed now."

"Wow wait a second. You slept in his bed?"

"Mmm." I hum softly.

"Okay we need this lunch now more than ever. Get yourself ready, I'll pick you up."

"I don't have any clothes with me, only my clothes from yesterday, I wasn't expecting to spend the night." I tell her truthfully.

"I'll bring you something to wear, see you in half an hour." She says cheerfully.

"But Jordan, I..."

"Bye." She giggles as she hangs up the phone.

"Bye." I breath into the dead phone line.

"What has she roped you into?" Ace questions as he makes his way back into the room covered by nothing but his towel which is hanging dangerously low around his waist, his hair perfectly slicked back with gel.

"She's going to pick me up in half an hour and she's going to bring me clothing because I don't have any with me. However I also don't have my makeup or a hair brush." I roll my eyes.

"I have a hair brush in the top draw, there is a spare tooth brush in there as well, and as for make-up, you don't need it."

"Mmm flattery at its finest." I giggle from the bed.

"It's not flattery, it's true." He says before turning on is heel, heading back into his walk in robe.

"I'm going to grab something to eat before Jordan arrives." I tell him as I slide out of bed and head toward the door.

"I'll be right down." He calls back.

Making my way downstairs, I pad down each step quickly, then head into the kitchen, where I pull a bowl and spoon from one cupboard, and cereal from the other.