Chapter 55

Ella's POV:

It's been a week since we arrived in Mexico and the passed five days we've been cleaning out my family home with the assistance of Grandpa who I'm enjoying spending every day with.

So far the only things I'm keeping are photos, and a couple of Papa's things the mean something to me, as far as all of my things, other than clothing I'm donating it all to charity, I'm also donating all the furniture to charity. Ace and I already have a beautiful home filled with beautiful furniture, so as hard as it is to give things away, I know there are people out there who need it more than me and it needs to be done.

The first couple of days were an emotional roller coaster, I spent lots of time crying, but as I come back each day, the sadness seems to subside and the happy memories take over.

The hardest room in the house so far has been Papa's room, so I asked Ace and Grandpa to do that for me, all I wanted was two shirts to keep, other than that I couldn't bare to see his things being thrown away, nor could I bare to be the one to do it.

"Your sure you don't want to bring any of your things home with us aside from clothes?" Ace asks as we finish packing up my room.

"I'm sure, I have my photos, a few books, and my clothing that's all I need." I shrug.

"As long as your sure, because you can bring whatever you like gorgeous, I can get a boat or make multiple trips in the jet."

"Your so sweet, but really I don't need anything else, I think losing my parents has really opened my eyes to the fact things are just things, all I really need in this world is you, and Grandpa and our family." I say as I walk toward him and wrap my arms around him.

"Your right, my love, family is really all that matters, things can always be replaced." He presses a kiss to the top of my head.

"Gabriella, there is someone here to see you." Grandpa calls from downstairs.

Hurriedly I make my way downstairs, and to where Grandpa is standing, my heart racing as I wonder who would be down here, I have no friends here and my family is already in the house with me.

Ace follows me, and the moment he see's who is standing there, a man I've never seen before, he pulls me behind him protectively and pulls his gun from his side "What the fuck do you want?" He questions.

"Man, drop the gun, I mean no harm." The man speaks.

"Abuelo, go upstairs." I call to him, worried this is some kind of attack. I refuse to lose him as well, he's slower than Ace and I, he wouldn't have a chance.

"Get out." Ace says as he walks toward the unannounced male, and the announced male walks backward out the door.

"Ella, I just came to say I am very sorry for the loss of your Papá and we mean you no harm if you were to come back. I'm taking over the crew now and things will be run differently."

"I'm happy to hear it, and you better stick to playing the good guy, because if you ever come near Ella again, I'll put a bullet in your head just like I did to your friends, got it?" Ace answers for me.

"I got it man, your protective of your girl, but I mean no harm." He says once more.

"Ace, lower the gun." I say softly from behind him.

Looking back at me, he lowers the gun, and I step forward. "Thank you for your condolences, I'm sure you won't take offence to me not believing a word that you speak. I would feel a lot more comfortable if you don't come near us again, that's how you can prove your of no harm."