Chapter 54

After locking up the house and placing our bags in the back of my car, Ace drove us to Grand Velas, the resort we're staying in for the next two weeks. Grand Velas is a place I never thought I would ever be staying in my life, it's a place only the very rich stay, an exclusive island almost where you can do whatever you want, they even have their own helicopter you can hire to go exploring with.

By the time we arrived at the resort it was very late and I was beginning to tire, but the moment we entered the room I was wide awake, my eyes wide in excitement and surprise, never before have I seen anything so over the top, so beautiful, so amazing.

The moment you step into the room and make your way down the small hall you're greeted by a huge California king bed which is pressed against a half wall, an opening cut into either end of it to the left and right. In front of the bed is a white leather three seater couch with ocean blue cushions upon each end, and on the wall in front of it a large flat screen television, giving you the option of watching T.V from bed or the couch.

After exploring the main part of the bedroom I headed for the open wall and peek around the corner. It was then I found our stunning bathroom, with marble walls and dark tiles lining the floor. Against the wall is a large free standing bath with a long, tall free standing tap which sits on the ground next to the bath, meeting its height to fill the tub.

Against the second bathroom wall are two large, round mirrors hanging via rope above a his and her sink built into the cabinetry. As I look around the room, I notice another wall opening with stairs appearing to lead to another room. Making my way toward the stairs, I follow them to the end, and it is here I find myself in our own private spa room, a large, circle built in spa bath, with small, skinny windows lining the top of the room, all of them open, a lovely sea breeze blowing through.

"You found the spa." Ace grins as he makes his way into the room.

"I can't believe how lovely it all is." I say in awe as I look around the room.

"This isn't even the best part, lets head back upstairs." He says as he takes his hand in mine.

Hand in hand we make our way upstairs and back into the bedroom area. Now that Ace has opened the curtains, I see large double glass sliding doors to the right of the bed which open onto a large wooden deck. Sitting on the deck is a dark timber square table and four chairs in the same timber sat around it, and all while overlooking the ocean.

"Wow." I breathe out as I step onto the deck.

The moment I step out I notice our own, small, private pool sitting just below the deck, three small steps to the left-hand side of the deck, stepping down into it. As I look to the right, I notice yet another set of stairs and a small round top gazebo with two massage beds sitting under it.

"Those are the massage tables I was telling you about." Ace smiles. "I think this will be good for us." He says as he wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my cheek.

After exploring the room, we unpacked our bags and changed in our sleep attire, then cuddled in bed. The last thing I remember was watching T.V and mumbling I love you to Ace before falling asleep.

This morning we were both up early, and we spent the morning exploring the rest of the resort. The resort boasts pools, private white sandy beaches, a full day spa, restaurants with world class chefs, a golf course and more.

This morning we ate at one of the smaller restaurants, where we were served a delicious breakfast for two of bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles, muffins, and French toast. Like all expensive restaurants there were no prices next to each menu item, so I'd hate to think what the bill came too, not that Ace let me see it.