Chapter 62

Last night after having my phone taken from me, I went on to enjoy the rest of the night with the girls. While it was disappointing, I couldn't have a glass of wine to celebrate Ace and I's wedding, our baby girl is worth it, so it didn't get to me as much as I thought it would.

As it was planned we spent the night in the penthouse together. Natalie and Riley took the foldout couch, Lottie and Jordan the second room and they allowed me to take the king sized bed all for myself. As for Willow, she went to meet a friend and didn't return until this morning, obviously that friend was Colson.

After breakfast Riley and Natalie returned to their room to get ready for the wedding, while Lottie, Jordan, Willow and I stayed in the penthouse, now also joined us is Mila who was missing Lottie so was dropped off by Becky this morning.

So far my day has been the most relaxing, yet someone the most rushed day of my life. I haven't had to do anything other than sit around while my hair and make-up gets done but I find myself watching the clock, counting down the seconds until I become Ace's wife.

"All done." My make-up artist smiles as she spins me around to face the mirror.

As I take in my appearance I smile, it's exactly the look I was going for, natural, but flawless, with minimal eye make-up however the addition of fake lashes and fuller looking lips thanks to over lining.

"I love it, it's perfect. Thank-you so much."

"Your welcome babe, you were easy to work on, your already stunning." She smiles as she begins to pack her things away.

"It must be my turn." The hairdresser smiles as she makes her way over. "What style are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking pulled to one side and curled, kind of pulled off my face, but whatever works?"

"Whatever you want, we can make it happen." She smiles.

***

Ace's POV:

"What do you think the girls are doing?" Killen questions as the four of us sit in front of the tv playing Xbox.

"I'd say getting hair and make-up done, Ella said it takes ages." I shrug.

"Not that any of them need it, they're all beautiful girls." Colson adds, his eyes glued to the TV.

"Speaking of beautiful girls, who did you sneak off with last night?" I smirk as I look in his direction.

"Just a girl." He shrugs.

"Just a girl? Just a girl you left the strip club to go and hang out with?" I raise a brow.

"The same girl I slept with the first night I arrived, she's cool, we're keeping it casual while I'm here." He shrugs once more.

"And you Gray? Don't think I don't know you went out at some stupid hour this morning."

"Righteo Dad." He chuckles loudly. "I snuck out to meet the most beautiful girl in the world... my daughter." He says as he sits his x-box controller down on the ground. "Mom called early this morning she wasn't settling so I went and spent a few hours with her, I've never been away from her this long."

"You know you could have bought her back here right? We don't mind having her around."

"I know, but it was your bucks night, I didn't want to kill the vibes by bringing an unsettled baby back here."

"Eh, I'm used to it, I've lived with Mila all her life." Colson comments.

"And I'm about to be a Dad, I think we'd handle it dude, really if you want to go and get her, do it."