Chapter 60

After choosing my wedding dress, Bella and I helped Willow and Jordan pick their dresses.

It took a few, but finally we found a dress that we all fell in love with. Simple, elegant, and perfect for a warm, beach wedding.

Both Willow and Jordan will be dressed in floor length attires in a shade of blue teal. Jordan in a deep cut V neck gown that pulls in tight at her waist and sports a split up the left leg, while Willow will be in a skirt and top combination, her top the same as Jordan's, only she has a small amount of skin showing between the tops end and the skirts start, and unlike Jordan's her skirt is full, no split up either side.

That was a week ago now, and once again today we're all feeling very excited because tonight we're boarding the Shelby family Jet and flying to Mexico, for Ace and I to be married in two day's time.

In total, there will be fifteen of us traveling on the Jet today, so it's going to be a full flight with all seats taken, but everyone seems excited

Ace's talks with Killen and Lottie went well on both fronts so we will have twenty adults in total at the wedding including Ace and I, however Carl, Becky, Colson, Lottie and Mila will be traveling on their own jet as they're coming from New York.

Killen was really understanding about Farah not being invited which took Ace by surprise, but he said he was honored to stand by his brother's side and wouldn't miss it for the world.

Lottie was much the same, she hasn't spoken or had any contact with Ace since the two of them had a falling out in Florida, but apparently she's doing well and is now in a relationship with a guy named Link who is apparently really good with Mila and loves her as if she is his own, she also apologized for the way she acted and said she was honored we'd still ask her to be part of it all.

"Ella, have you seen my tie?" Ace calls from inside the walk-in wardrobe.

"It's already with your suit which is already downstairs." I call back to him and slide off the bed, making my way into the walk in. "You okay in here?" I question as I find him looking frazzled.

"I just don't want to stuff anything up or forget anything."

"Hey, don't stress." I place my hand on his cheek and stroke it gently. "As long as your there that's all that matters to me, we're keeping this simple to avoid stress, remember?"

"Yes, and you're the most relaxed bride I think I've ever met, I've been to thousands of weddings and no bride has been as chill as you." He chuckles softly. "I'm one lucky man to be marrying you."

"And I'm one lucky woman to be marrying you." I lean up and press a kiss to his lips. "So now that you know the location of your missing tie are you ready to go because the car will be here any second."

"I'm ready gorgeous, let's go."

***

Arriving at the hanger, our driver parks the car off to the side of the runway and Ace pulls the car door open and steps out, but turns back holding his hand out to me.

Moving across the seat I take his hand and step out. The moment I do my eyes are drawn to the jet which has its door open and hanging banner that reads 'Congratulations' and on the steps are white balloons.

"What's all this?" I smile as I look toward Jordan, Willow, Natalie and Riley who are all standing together waiting for us outside the plane.

"It's the start of our celebrations!" Jordan exclaims with a smile. "We have so much planned for the flight."

"Aww you guys are too cute." I giggle as I make my way toward them, and begin saying my hello's to everyone, Ace doing the same.

"We have a load of alcohol on this bad boy." Willow points with her thumb over her shoulder to the jet. "I can't wait to get this party started."