10: cam's baby.

Ada giggled a bit as Lauryn put blush on her cheeks.

"Everytime you smile, you giggle," Lauryn said, laughing.

Ada shrugged and smiled as Lauryn packed more blush on her. She looked around Lauryn's bedroom as she waited for whatever next makeup would be going onto her face. She looked at the pumpkin shaped lights that were strung around the bed posts and the Hello Kitty dressed as a bat sitting on top of her comforter. It was well into October, and Ada was loving it. This was always her favorite month, along with November. It seemed like the sky was always beautiful and the temperature outside was just right.

She and Lauryn looked out toward the hall as music began to play loudly. Lauryn rolled her eyes as she continued to put lash glue on a false eyelash. "They in there making music, loud as hell."

"Everytime I come over here Taj in there making beats," Lauryn's friend, Isis, remarked.

"He's making an 'album'," Lauryn snorted as Isis shook her head. "I'm surprised my mom didn't say anything ye-"

"TAJ! TURN IT DOWN A NOTCH, ARE YOU CRAZY?"

The girls all laughed as they heard Lisa yell up the stairs, followed by the music being turned down a bit. Ada had came over with Libby and Cameron. Libby was downstairs with Lisa, having some wine and talking. Cameron was in the room with Taj and a couple of other boys.

"I knew that was coming," Lauryn said as she leaned into Ada. "Okay baby, close your eyes, but gently. Like, don't scrunch them up."

Ada felt something cold touch the bottom of her eyelid. She tensed up a bit, getting a bit ticklish.

"Okay, keep your...your eye closed for a second while it dries." Lauryn giggled as she leaned back as Ada looked at her with one eye closed.

"You got some pretty eyes," Isis said, looking down at Ada from the bed.

"Don't she? I've never seen eyes that grey," Lauryn agreed, looking back at Isis.

Ada blushed a bit as she slowly opened her eye. Lauryn reached in and squeezed the lash before pulling back.

"Oh that fits perfectly! I thought it might be too big," she said, reaching for the other lash and beginning to put glue on it. Ada kept closing and opening her eye, finding the feeling of something glued to her eyelid foreign. It felt kind of heavy.

"Yo, these fall vibes make me want to be boo'd up right now," Isis said as she laid across the bed scrolling through social media.

"Who you tellin'? I should've held onto my summer boo thing a little longer," Lauryn replied as she stuck the second lash on Ada's eye. "I need someone during these bitter nights chile."

"You so damn stupid," Isis said giggling. "All I know is, I wanna be in bed with my anklet in the air and a chain dangling in my face."

"Shut the fuck up," Lauryn said, laughing. "I can't even front, that sounds good as hell right now."

"...What?" said Ada as she held a confused expression with one eye closed as she waited for the lash glue to dry.

"What? Anklet in the air and a chain in the face? You never heard of that saying?" Isis asked.

Ada shook her head, one eye still closed.

"You can open your eye now," Lauryn said giggling. "But, it's like when you're laying up with a dude, and he's on top of you. So like, your legs are up in the air, and his chain is dangling in your face." Lauryn watched as Ada slowly nodded, her eyes squinted.

"Sex, Ada, it's when you're fucking a nigga, and his chain is in your face cause he's on top of you," Lauryn said, chuckling as Ada's face grew a little red.