26: message.

______________________________

I'm so confused
Don't know if I'm losing you

______________________________

{"What is that?" Cameron chuckled from behind the camera as Ada held up a weird combination she created with the play-doh that Shia was playing with.

"It's... a man...?" she softly chuckled, her voice getting a bit higher as she questioned herself.

"A man? Did he get in an accident or something?" Cameron laughed as he zoomed in on the play-doh monster. "Where is his other leg?"

"It's... here," Ada began to pull at the torso of it, creating a small nub.

"He's ugly," Cameron chuckled.

"I like him tho," Ada said quietly as she smiled down at it.

"Hmm? You said you liked him?" Cameron asked for clarification, since she was speaking so low. She nodded as she smiled at him.

"Well... if you like him, I love him babe," Cameron laughed as Ada cheesed a big grin at him, holding the clay man up to her cheek.}

Cameron smiled down at his phone as the video ended before he swiped some more in his camera roll. He grinned when he came across another video.

{"Come here!" Cameron yelled as the phone moved frantically as he ran. Ada's small figure could be seen running around the corner before she came back into view as Cameron chased her.

"No!" Ada yelled as she laughed. Of course he caught up to her, grabbing her by the torso and lifting her with one arm before he tossed her on the couch. He laughed as he towered over her as she laughed up at him.

"No, since you want to be bold. What did you just call me?!" Cameron yelled as he put his phone into her face as she giggled, trying to block herself with her arms.

"Lightskin Peter Pan!" Ada laughed before she squealed as Cameron picked up a pillow and playfully threw it on her.}

Cameron bit his lip to keep himself from laughing as he swiped some more, scouring his gallery. He paused and hovered his finger over the play button when he got to a certain one before he bit his lip and pressed it.

{Ada laid on top of his chest, falling asleep. It was dark, the light from the front camera flash illuminating them. Only his mouth and below was visible as he held the phone up. Ada noticed the light and slightly looked at the camera before closing her eyes, causing Cameron to softly chuckle as she put her face into his neck, her hand on the side of his face. He looked down at her as she opened her eyes again and, to his surprise, she leaned up and pressed her lips against his. He smiled in the kiss, pulling her closer.}

And then the recording ended. And Cameron had to click his phone off and take out his earphone to keep himself from getting in his feelings. He hated himself for going to his camera roll, something he'd been doing almost every hour, looking at any and everything that had Ada's face and voice in it. He looked beside him as Julius and Hailey joked with each other as they all rode in an Uber. He bit his lip, sliding his phone in his pocket.