Cruel Reality

Ino's *POV*

Another day in this school, but this day, will be a different day...

The first class started as always, nothing odd happened. The second class was really boring but nothing else happened either. The third class was the same as the previous two.

Sakura's *POV*

The bell rang, the third class was over. I went to the bathroom. I looked myself at the mirror.

-Someone opens the door and closes it-

"Hi, Sakura" I looked at her.

"What do you want, Ino?"

"oh, I don't need anything." She approached to me, and took something out of her purse. It was a makeup kit, she took out a lipstick.

-As she applied lipstick on- "do, you really think Kakashi loves you"

I looked at her confused. What did she know? I had to many questions in my head.

"What do you mean " I said

"You silly girl" she said as she closed the lipstick."He is only using you!" she said looking at me

I was surprised, I was speechless, but actually i didn't even believed her.

"My friend Obito, told me Kakashi used to go out with the girls, love them and then dump the. HE IS JUST USING YOU."

I couldn't say a word. I tried not believing her but she sounded so realistic. I wanted to cry.

"I'm getting out of here" I took my things and walked out of the bathroom. As I walked away, I started crying. I couldn't contain the anger.

I needed to relief myself from the suffering. I decided to go to the classroom.

Kakashi's *POV*

I haven't seen Sakura in a while. She isn't in the food court. I should look for her. I walked out the food court and saw Ino walking in.

"Are you looking for Sakura??" she said and she and her friends started laughing. Fuck. I knew something bad has happened.

I started to run. I checked the court area, the bathroom, everywhere. I only missed the classrooms, Ill go there.

I reached to Sakura's Class and I heard a person crying. I opened the door and I saw Sakura crying in the corner.

"S-Sakura.. whats wrong?" I said as I approached her. When I was next to her. She turned around.

"Tell me its not true!" She lightly pushed me away "tell me!" she screamed crying.